von talvala5/5 2 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Financial institutions (buy side / sell side), call centers, anyone engaged in the voice surveillance of a large population.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung2 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5/5
- Kundenservice 5/5
- Funktionen 5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5/5
- Startpreis 30.000,00 $
- Preisinformationen Pricing includes unlimited speech to text conversion and 24h support.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2017
Über talvala surveillance
Speech surveillance and metrics analysis software. This includes text transcription with alert generation and disposition mechanism, and metrics analytics.
talvala surveillance Funktionen
- Anpassbare Makros
- Automatische Transkription
- Verkettete Sprache (Concatenated Speech)
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für talvala surveillance
Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Excellent voice surveillance software
Kommentare: It is an excellent product, the value for money here is probably one if not the best on the market at present (Dec 2018). Most likely target users would be small to medium size financial firms or call centers. Demos are available.
Talvala surveillance is an end-to-end voice surveillance software for buy side, sell side financial firms or call centers. What i like the most about this product are:
- the lean interface which is self-explanatory and very easy to use
- data metrics which allow an in-depth analysis of voice data
- quality of the transcription. Transcription is of excellent quality
- Value. Quality for price is unrivalled. Service is great as well
Things that can be enhanced are:
- alert generation mechanism. If several keywords are present in the same voice file, it will generate several alerts which I think may be excessive.
Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Good Tool for Compliance Surveillance Professionals
Kommentare: It is very useful when you are in a position that you need to analyse traders/sales voice messages for compliance surveillance purposes. Compliance professionals like me in the monitoring, testing, trade surveillance areas need to deal with traders every day, assessing what they say, what they write, and analyzing their trade executions. Talvala helps me save time in guessing what traders say and translating them into words. Also it is user friendly that I am able to see alerts, generate alerts, etc
It supports multiple languages not just English
Able to generate alerts based on my filters
Able to translate from recorded voice to text
Able to generate reports
Can see the statistics on reports/alerts
Nachteile: Would be best to include analytics on minority languages of emerging market countries such as Indonesian, Vietnamese etc