Wer nutzt diese Software?
Companies that need an extremely customizable, scalable, high performance e-commerce framework for online shops, market places and complex B2B applications they can totally adapt to their requirements
Durchschnittliche Bewertung14 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.7 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.9 / 5
- Funktionen 4.7 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Open Source and available for free, paid support and extensions available
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2015
- E-Mail Marketing
- Management mehrerer Geschäfte
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Review Management
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Aimeos
Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Probably the most scalable Ecommerce framework
Kommentare: It was and is a very positive experience and our customers love it, specially because we managed to connect Aimeos with Vue Storefront, creating this way a PWA ready Ecommerce, prepared for the future.
Vorteile: Very robust and scalable framework with loading times below every Ecommerce system we have seen in the market. Super fast!
Nachteile: The backoffice design is functional, although it could be more attractive and user friendly.
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
A robust solution for e-commerce
Aimeos is a huge system to build e-commerce solutions: from simple shops to complex marketplaces, it has a host of features to accommodate every need. Multi-language, multi-currency, multi-site projects with hundreds of thousands of products are possible, plus it is compatible with multiple PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symfony etc.
It's very fast, is costantly updated and support is good.
Nachteile: Depending on the type of project and on the amount of customizations to do, the learning curve can be steep, but I guess this is normal for such big software packages. Documentation is extensive but not always helpful. Fortunately the dedicated online help forum is a good resource to receive tips from the package creators.
Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Great Professional shop package
Kommentare: Aimeos is our default go to shop system.
- Open source. Can be used for very small shops because no license is needed
- Good software architecture build with extensibility in mind
- Supports multiple frameworks. Learn it once and use on a variety of projects
- Scales to very large shop systems (https://aimeos.com/de/gigacommerce/)
- Free support forum
- Professional support option directly from the developer available
- Regular updates, new features (https://aimeos.org/business/roadmap/)
Nachteile: Reserve some time to fully understand the framework and its architecture before you start to extend it’s functionality - it’s worth it.
Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Flexible E-Commerce solution
- Useable for laravel and TYPO3 - very easy to integrate into the respective system.
- Very flexible data model
- highly customisable
- Complex b2b/b2c projects possible
- clean code/architecture
- No real alternative system on the market which is capable to realize content heavy ecommerce (typo3+aimeos)
- not that easy to use for frontend developers
- young system with some bugs - but everything gets solved fast
Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Flexible E-Commerce Solution
Kommentare: Aimeos allowed us to quickly adapt to a client's very custom needs without much fuss. We wrote our own frontend, and were able to turn it into a headless E-Commerce solution. The integration with a CMS (Typo3) was good, and one of the main selling points of our product.
Vorteile: Very customizable, good performance, sane and very flexible database layout. Neat backend interface.
Nachteile: The templates are messy. The API around creating and updating records for products and their attributes is somewhat unwieldy, but that was apparently addressed in a newer version. Having mandatory attributes and attribute sets would be nice, but I hear it's in the works.