Wer verwendet Oracle Primavera?
Maschinenbau und Bauwesen. Energie und Ressourcen. Öffentlicher Sektor Herstellung
Was ist Oracle Primavera?
Die Software-Suite Oracle Primavera bietet leistungsstarke, robuste und nutzerfreundliche Cloud- und Vor-Ort-Anwendungen, um erfolgreiche Projekte, Programme und Portfolios weltweit zu priorisieren, zu planen, zu verwalten und zu liefern.
Von der Projektplanung, Kosten- und Projektsteuerung, dem Portfolio- und Dokumentenmanagement über die Analyse bis hin zur Risikoanalyse ermöglicht es Oracle Primavera Bauherren, Ingenieuren und Projekteignern in vermögensintensiven Branchen, die Ergebnisse im gesamten Projektlebenszyklus zu verbessern.
Oracle Primavera – Details
Oracle Primavera – Preisübersicht
Oracle Primavera bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Oracle Primavera findest du unten.
Oracle Primavera Funktionen
Oracle Primavera – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 135 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Market leader scheduling and planning software
Kommentare: It was my daily driver for years and despite the steep learning curve, it was an extremely capable tool.
- has everything required for project scheduling using critical path method (WBS, activities, cost and resource loading)
- Global change offers an unbelievably powerful solution to change thousands of activities on the fly.
- Can handle very large schedules that include tens of thousands of activities at ease.
- Works using databases rather than project files which makes it suitable for working on many projects and offers many types of databases (Oracle, SQL server, SQLite)
- supports single or multiple users
- now has the EPPM version which is cloud-based and has improved immensely over the years
- It shines for large and complex projects, for smaller and simpler schedules it tends to be more cumbersome.
- It requires a very good understanding of how the software and CPM work when analysing results. Otherwise; mistakes can be done easily
- While powerfull, the reporting feature of the Pro version (Standalone) looks antiquated in comparison to the EPPM cloud version.
- The standalone version has not received any important feature updates for years.
- Lacks the seamless integration with MS Office that MS Project has
- Requires IT assistance to migrate the database from one computer to another
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Primavera is a life saver
Kommentare: Overall I really love the software and the problems it solves. I am able to export to an excel file to analyze which makes things a lot easier for me. Then I can re-upload the excel file and it will adopt any changes I have made in the spreadsheet.
Vorteile: I love how easy is it to see linked attributes in the gantt chart. There is simple connecting and coloring that allows you to track exactly where you are on a program, project or task level. It is relatively easy to use. As long as you are familiar with Excel you should be able to use most of the basic features. The WBS structure is similar to other programs I've worked in and the ability to copy and past at different levels helps to speed up the setup of a project.
Nachteile: There are a ton of functionality with the software but I have found it difficult to get any instruction or help when I get into some of the more complex features. Googling is about your best bet when you have a questions about something. There have also been some issue when you switch between versions. New versions aren't able to connect to the older version's server and therefore do not have access to the other schedules.
Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Precise calculations, great for complex scheduling of projects
Prof. dr abdel J.
Kommentare: I have been using Primavera for about 12 years now, and I've been training people how to use it, I've managed to train government engineers, construction contractors, engineering firms, and sponsors, it has been a great experience, the program is very precise when it comes to time, cost, resource, risk, and schedule calculations (CPM, PERT).
- Great for large scale projects
- Detailed scheduling with time and cost breakdown
- Perfect filtering features
- High level resource management functionality
- Expense distribution over activity duration
- Graphics are not very appealing
- Jumping between tabs on the lower ribbons is very annoying compared to the tabs functionality available now on office software, and Autodesk products
Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Powerful but not intuitive PM framework
Kommentare: Working as expected for experienced project managers. Poor interface for less experienced users.
Vorteile: Powerful platform with options for most of the PM areas of interest. I really liked the capabilities to manage resources and cost.
Nachteile: Not intuitive at all. The user interface may look complex and hard to use for not so experienced users. The data import feature is super confuse and had to be improved.
Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Best project management in construction world
Kommentare: One of the required software in construction industry for early planning and monitoring the activities.
Vorteile: We can easily create activity with required input. We can easily monitor our progress and can make necessary decisions timely. We can forecast future delays and mitigate risks.
Premium for this software is considerably high. Some of the outputs from this software leads confusions and
questioned on reliability