Wer nutzt diese Software?
Enterprises, SMBs and Managed Service Providers (MSP)
Durchschnittliche Bewertung4 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2 / 5
- Startpreis 499,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen starting 499¿/month
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
Cloud based, next generation iPaaS that enables fast and easy integrations as a service. ONEiO integrates technology, data and people. It is at it's best in vendor outsourcing and business-to-business integrations. Totally no-code integration hub for end-to-end process integrations.
2. Select end-points
3. define your process and logic
4. You are all set
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ONEiO
Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Easy To use
Good Customer Support
Nachteile: No direct contract, Required partners for contract.
Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Integrations made easy!
Kommentare: Service management system integrations are so much easier, but don't forget: Still the process mapping needs to be done properly.
- Free integration of new software products which are not already onboard in ONEiO
- Simple mapping of data between systems to be integrated
- Easy to use UI
- Reuse of existing mapping templates could be easier
- High quality process mapping required
Bewertet am 27.9.2019
ONEiO can do ANYTHING
Kommentare: We needed a product to help us integrate our clients' CRM systems' into ours. ONEiO not only does this, but does it with an intuitive UI, fast set-up, speedy processing and stellar customer support. We had our first integration set-up within 2 hours. ONEiO has helped us bring in Enterprise Clients, since we now have the capability to allow them to use their own CRM system for Ticket entry. Thank you, ONEiO!
1. Easy to learn, once you have been using and with their documentation/wiki
2. Easy to integrate with multiple systems
3. Fast set-up
4. Customer support is AMAZING
5. Always improving
Nachteile: 1. I wish you could resubmit messages after error resolution
Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Kommentare: Our overall experience is that we have found the ONEiO to be very receptive to our needs and have provided the best service, despite time zone issues.
Vorteile: ONEiO is an excellent solution and can be easily configured to meet your requirements. We are more than happy to recommend ONEiO to any of our customers.
Nachteile: The solution could be further improved with drag and drop technology