Wer nutzt diese Software?
Android app for small businesses who wish to quickly and ealily commuicate with their customers.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung2.812 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Batch-Daten Kommunikation
- Chat / Messaging
- On-Demand Kommunikation
- interaktive Inhalte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für WhatsApp
Bewertet am 30.6.2019
WhatsApp: Nothing less than a lifeline
WhatsApp is nothing short of a lifeline in the modern technological age. I cannot even begin to point out the ease of having this software.
During my student life, I traveled abroad for attending conferences and calling home to keep everyone updated about my safety and well being was a herculean task. But once I was introduced to WhatsApp it made my life so easy. The convenience of using WhatsApp is what garners most of my appreciation. It was so easy to handle that even my mom who isn't tech-savvy could easily use. So we could stay connected even when I was abroad. The mobile call charges those days and even today are through the roof. In such a scenario WhatsApp is definitely a savior.
Also, I am a big fan of the WhatsApp feature that shows the details about when a person was last active and the details of the message being delivered. Because that way we know when to expect an answer. Because of the time difference between where I stay and where my family is, I generally try to check on WhatsApp for the last logged time of parents' activities before calling them.
Also, the benefit of merging/switching between numbers but retaining the same WhatsApp account is another plus. Because if one switches an account he or she can still stay connected to his friends /family/acquaintances without having to go through the trouble of retaining the previous number.
Nachteile: I was never very successful in using the WhatsApp data backup service. It did not work out well for me.
Bewertet am 17.6.2019
My experience using whatsapp
Kommentare: It can be seen that though whatsapp has its cons, the benefits outweighs it. I use whatsapp to communicate with my friends and family. I always feel like they are close to me whenever I chat or video call with them. I have been using whatsapp for over 4 years and it has been really helpful to me.
1. For connection: whatsapp is a social media app which allows friend, family and loved ones to be able to communicate with each other all over the world as long as you have the individual's whatsapp number
2. Media sharing: through whatsapp, photos, videos, documents could be shared by loved or friends with each other
3. Easy to use: the creators of the whatsapp app has made it so easy to use that children are even able to use the app because of its user friendliness.
4. It can be used for advertisement and business: whatsapp is a tool for business owners to reach hundreds of people to advertise and showcase their business and all this could be done at the comfort of their homes.
1. Sharing of false information : whatsapp has become a tool in which people use to pass wrong or false informations as this informations are not cross checked or don't have any negative impact on the individual passing them. Some of these messages could to panic and chaos
2. addition from strangers: anyone can add you as a friend or add you to groups without your permission as long as they have your number.
3. Constant update: one could notice that whatsapp constantly asks for individuals to update the app. This update costs mb which is bought by money and most times, the update isn't much different from the previous version.