Wer nutzt diese Software?
Auf JIRA vertrauen Teams aller Größen, die Probleme erfassen und organisieren, Aufgaben zuweisen und die Teamaktivität verfolgen wollen. JIRA eignet sich hervorragend für agiles Projektmanagement, Software-Entwicklung und mehr.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung7.893 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.9 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.1 / 5
- Funktionen 4.4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2 / 5
- Startpreis 10,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2002
Jira ist das führende Softwareentwicklungstool, das von agilen Teams genutzt wird. Millionen Menschen entscheiden sich für Jira, um großartige Produkte zu planen und zu bauen. Jira hilft Teams dabei, ihren Kunden einen Mehrwert zu bieten, indem sie früher, häufiger und iterativer veröffentlichen.
Teams nutzen Jira, um Feedback in neue Funktionen und höhere Kundenzufriedenheit umzuwandeln. Mit Jira erhalten Teams Einblick in langfristige Ziele, den Status der Arbeit und Echtzeit-Release-Informationen. Bei der Anpassung von Teams an Marktveränderungen trägt Jira dazu bei, dass Prozesse sich mit der gleichen Geschwindigkeit entwickeln.
- Prüfung der Anforderungen
- Verfolgen von Fehlern
- Stakeholderdefinierte Attribute
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Qualitative Analyse
- Quantitative Analyse
- Strategische Planung
- Wertungslisten erstellen
- Wichtige Leistungsindikatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI)
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Automatisierung von Geschäftsprozessen
- Management für Geschäftsrichtlinien
- Prozessmodellierung & Design
- Visual Workflow Management
- Analytik / ROI-Verfolgung
- Anpassbare CTAs
- Dynamische Inhalte
- Lead Scoring
- Sales Intelligence
- Social Marketing
- Zielseiten / Web-Formulare
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für JIRA
Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Go Agile with JIRA!
Kommentare: Jira is very easy to use from the user perspective, as well as operating it from the Admin perspective. Overall I personally suggest this product, although its price not being very welcoming, it's definitely worth the money! If you're a very large organization you definitely will want to try Jira.
Vorteile: Jira is a very good platform for organizing your team and projects using Agile/Scrum or Agile/Kanban. Whichever option you will choose you are covered! With its extensible platform through plugins you will never get tired of Jira. The installation is pretty much straightforward and with latest versions you can also make it HA, for instance on AWS, quite easily.
Nachteile: Although the product is very mature, feels also like a big giant monolith although its plugin architecture. Also, plugins are too much expensive for just simple features. There should be much control from the Atlassian Marketplace, which should follow more an App Store logic like Apple's or Google's one.
Bewertet am 6.12.2019
JIRA is necessary to my everyday organization
Kommentare: I use it every day to organize my workflow. Without it, I would be pretty lost.
Vorteile: Agile development on Jira is great. The ecosystem allows me to track my time, organize my issues into tasks and sub-tasks, track when things get done, create estimates, and organize complex projects into smaller and simpler pieces.
Nachteile: The support is pretty ignorant of their user-base on several issues and refuse to add new features that would benefit hundreds, if not thousands. It can be very tricky to migrate, update, or set up. Plugins can cost money and it can add up, though I haven't spent too much at all for the value I received.
Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Indispensable application...but setup is not for the non-tech savvy
Kommentare: When our internal IT Help Desk went down, we were in a bind. We needed something that we could get up and running with very little trouble and start getting help tickets going again. Despite there being a negative view of JIRA due to previous setup by non-technical users (who deemed it too complex); when the Help Desk was designed and implemented by the IT Team, there was very little talk of complication and more talk of how much better things were than the previous Help Desk. We did integrations with third-party collaboration tools and generated workflows and custom forms that made JIRA one of the best additions to our IT toolkit!
Vorteile: I love the quick and easy setup of JIRA spaces and it's integration with other Atlassian products. There are also a lot of third-party integrations to help fill-in the gaps.
Nachteile: JIRA is a beast. Plain and simple. Actually that's just it...it's not plain and simple. You have to have a good grasp of what you want from it to make sure you get what you really need. It is not friendly for the non-technical user looking to create a workspace.
Bewertet am 26.11.2019
good tool for project management
Kommentare: Collaboration of our team has improved after we started using Jira, the tools helps in planning and identifying gaps while we develop features. The mobile application is really good and one can get work done from mobile app as well. Overall Jira suites our needs.
Jira is very flexible and can be used for different use cases, eg: project management, issue tracker, road maps etc.
It is quite easy to configure compared to other generic project management tools.
The transition from old user interface to new one, it is very confusing, the UI is not consistent when we visit URLs from email notifications.
Compared to other generic tools, Jira is quite easy but still it is not easy to setup, it takes quite a few days to configure the system as per needs. It would be great if there were boilerplate templates.
Bewertet am 27.11.2019
JIRA is the best project planning and organising tool
Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent, it is the best project management software ever. I have used a few others in the past, but there is none that can compete with JIRA. with a integration of slack, confluence, it is very hard to refuse.
1. It is very flexible and fitted really well with agile development work. whether you are using kanban or standard sprint planning work flow, it supports all of those.
2. It is extremely useful to do project planning and creating stories, they will be saved in backlogs and you can access them with weight, estimate and priority.
3. It is quick to create a bug ticket to track bugs.
4. It is very easy to plan for a new sprint, by adding task, stories from the backlogs, it helps with the total points you want to target for a particular sprint, it automatically sum up the story points and make sure you don't over plan.
5. great report tool to help you analyse the project completion and nice burn down chart as well. To help the team retrospectively go back and review.
1. It is a big over complex by providing such flexible functionalities. But it is worth the time and learning curve.
2. As a developer, I don't have to pay the bill. But it is not very cheap if you have a large development team, the bills add up quickly.