Was ist Sublime Text?
Texteditor, der Entwickler*innen bei der Codierung mit intuitiver Texthervorhebung hilft.
Sublime Text – Details
Sublime Text – Preisübersicht
Sublime Text ist verfügbar ab 80,00 $. Sublime Text bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Sublime Text findest du unten.
Sublime Text Funktionen
Sublime Text – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 637 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 29.1.2019
The best text editor I have used
Kommentare: I use it everyday to write everything, from random texts for my reports and articles to codes for work.
Sublime hands down is the best text editor I have ever used. I can speak about its endless features for a day but let's highlight the best ones.
- It has the keyboard shortcuts inherited from the classic vim editor. Even one can switch to the vim mode of text editing.
- The multi-tab feature (like any browser like google chrome) is very helpful for managing multiple text files. Also it always auto-saves. Saved me a lot of time when the desktop accidentally hanged or my laptop was off due to battery drainage.
- The color scheme for multiple programming environments make it a standard IDE for many platforms. The code highlight feature is very helpful.
- For the lovers of dark mode or dark screen, this is the text-editor to use. Actually this is the first thing I liked about sublime when I chose it after dumping notepad++ or other editors.
- Even codes can be run directly from the editor by connecting the compilers (like gcc or g++) from sublime.
- There is a thriving community out there designing cool new themes for sublime. So just download a theme if the look becomes boring!
- Finally it is cross-platform! Doesn't matter whether you are in windows, mac or linux, sublime text is free to download and use.
Nachteile: There is really nothing to dislike except the fact that every time I save a file, there is a pop-up window appearing that that it is a free version and we can pay them to support their development. Although I know this is true, but showing this message everytime is a bit annoying. There are sometimes errors in plugin. So download and install plugins at your own risk. You can always do a fresh installation if things are messed up!
Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Just enough power to be dangerous
Kommentare: It's been really amazing. I enjoy how easy it is to set up, and our clients do too. When they realize what you can do with what seems like "notepad on steroids" they get pretty excited. It's great that it has the functionality of macros like what vim has, with a nice graphical interface. Plus it's got the inbuilt environment to run scripts right away. I turn to this tool instead of larger IDEs because, frankly, I just wanna get done.
Vorteile: I like how flexible and lightweight it is. I use it as my main IDE when developing automation for myself or for our clients at Arch DevOps. It's gotten a lot more use from me since I don't have to install larger tool suites just to write some Ruby scripts.
Nachteile: No fault of Sublime itself but there are some plugins that are a little wonky. I expect from reading about them online that they would work fine but there are compatibility issues, or it's not clearly documented how to use the plugin. And again, it's not the fault of Sublime itself.
Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Sublime Text - Super light and convenient text editor
Kommentare: In general is a great text editor, including my favorite, especially for the lightness, because it opens super fast and does not lock during use. In addition to the available features there is the possibility of installing plugins with additional features in this way to further enhance and improve this editor, the only thing I miss very much eg the automatic generation of getters and setters has plugins to assist in this process, but do not automatically generate all the getters and setters you need, but just bring a body for you to complete by entering the correct attribute names you want to get the getters and setters;
- Lightweight interface, loads the project very quickly;
- Leaves the colored text according to the file extension, which makes reading very attractive;
- Ability to apply functions by shortcut .: ctrl + p to search by filename; ctrl + s to save; ctrl + / to comment, in which case you still enter the comment according to the file type, where if .sql is -, if .js or .php is //, etc;
- Set and save specific text layout and editing preferences in general, such as erasing spaces when saving, editor style and font size, etc;
- Allows you to apply various types of search filters: searching all files, only files of a certain length, for a regular expression, and this is very useful as it saves you a lot of time when making bulk selections and edits in project files;
- Possibility to edit several lines of code simultaneously.
- View in two tabs or more within the same project, being able to see two files side by side;
- Identify with markups which file you have edited but not yet saved, when working with GIT this is very useful;
- There is the option to install additional features via plugins, and there are several plugins ready with extra features for this editor;
- If you started creating a file but did not save it before closing the editor, no problem, because opening it again will still be there, which is very useful when you want to have a draft-only file and notes, and if you want to keep it for a while with the project, but you don't want to save it, because then it no longer
- Do not open two projects at the same time, when requesting to open a new project the current project is closed;
- Has no spell checker;
- Okay, it's a text editor, not an IDE, but it could have the capabilities to automatically generate entity getters and setters;
- No console for direct interaction with code execution. That's not why I won't stop using it, but it may be a feature that may be available in some future release.
Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Good choice but not the best
Ernesto enrique F.
Kommentare: Sublime was my fast text editor for many years. When I needed to edit a code file without the need of IDE features or when I needed to do it on a computer with low resources, sublime text came to the rescue.
Vorteile: I used Sublime Text for years, it is a tool that, unlike the ones that existed at that time, worked very fast. Today is still one of the lightest and most powerful tools that exists in the market and that would be the most interesting feature it has. Thanks to Sublime Text I met Emmet, the writing engine where you can do things like write in several sections of the same document at the same time, upload or download portions of code within the document as if it were a block. A powerful tool that you can customize, from your style of colors, thanks to Sublime Text I also knew Monokai, the color scheme that nowadays, years later I still use.
Nachteile: There are a couple of things that I do not like about Sublime Text and one of them is the reason why I ended up using another application. The first one is the pop-up message to remind you that you are using the free version and if you wanted to buy it. It is the most annoying thing that exists and appears every time you save a document a few times and to develop applications is annoying since you save the document about 30 times per hour minimum. The second thing that I do not like has to do with the evolution of the application. When I used Sublime Text there was no other similar one. But today there are many others that have the same characteristics of Sublime plus other features that I use a lot and that's why I ended up migrating to another application.
Bewertet am 10.12.2019
A customizable IDE for everyday coding
Kommentare: I started using Sublime about 5 years ago. I saw it as an upgrade over notepad/notepad ++. I have enjoyed watching it grow and the features increase. In the last year or two new IDE's have come out. They have massive feature sets, and many are great tools. I have not been able to leave the comfort of Sublime 3. I have attempted to use some of these other massive programs. Only to find them to be a massive bottleneck on some of our older systems/small VM ware instances. I have found it nearly impossible to embrace an alternative as I would not be able to use that alternative in every environment that I work. I am a huge fan of Sublime. I do acknowledge that many new IDE's are making this a highly competitive market. If you need a consistent editing experience. You can literally run Sublime off a thumb drive and carry it everywhere with you! Sublime is the most consistent editor I have used.
Vorteile: I like that is lightweight. It barely uses resources. It boots in a flash. It is great on multiple OS's. No matter if I am on OSX/Linux/Windows I can have my familiar editing experience with me. It has extensive plugin options. You can customize the software in a flash using the built-in command-line style extension loader.
Nachteile: The system for installing extensions is great and easy, but it is not robust on features. You need to do your homework outside of sublime to figure out if it is the right extension for you. You also need to consult these outside websites to even get a good picture of what all extension options are out there.