The Change Compass
von The Change Compass
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Financial services, consumer products, government, technology, education, etc.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung10 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis 17,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- The Change Compass
Über The Change Compass
Key features include: Manage customer impacts, improve change governance, track strategy execution, manage business-as-usual capacity during change, and generate change heatmaps. Join a cohort of organizations focused on improving change maturity through data-based management. Project/Portfolio/Change managers can better plan change, operations managers can better plan for capacity, and senior managers can better visualize and plan for strategy execution.
The Change Compass Funktionen
- Audit Trail (Prüfpfad)
- Compliance Management
- Kalender ändern
- Planung ändern
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für The Change Compass
Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Kommentare: Since we operate in a large corporate environment, there has been a lot of work to get the entry governance for the compass up to standard. It's taken quite awhile to get up and running in a way that can start to add value for our divisions. Now that the tool is starting to shape up, the heatmap and reporting aspects of the tool are starting to be included in strategic conversations around the change/project load within certain areas of the business and the resourcing behind that.
- Entry is simple and easy for end users
- All fields of entry are easily adjusted and the hierarchy is simple to setup
- The ability to manage the change load and see change 'heat' at both a divisional and sub-divisional level is extremely valuable
- The versatility of reporting and filtering adds a lot of value to the insights the tool provides.
- Difficult to filter/group multiple initiatives at a program level (Multiple impacts per project, with multiple projects per program)
- Often run into bugs and issues with the tool.
- Sometimes the tool can be slow to load pages and reports. (May be due to the volume of initiatives entered?)
- The 'scale' field is not reflected in the change impact. (i.e There doesn't appear to be a difference between a level 5 change impacting 20 people and 2000 people)
Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Easy to use platform that has the potential to drive meaningful conversation
Kommentare: We're using the Change Compass to map out where change is impacting our business and to monitor the "heat" it's causing to our workforce. It's a great conversation starter between business leaders and a key data point that can be used with other operational reporting to prioritise and plan for change impacts.
Vorteile: The system is online, it doesn't require you download anything to run and its available on all my devices (i.e. laptop, mobile). It's also really easy to get started, requires little explanation to begin data entry of change initiatives and reports in real time.
Nachteile: Some of the reporting could easily be misconstrued if not discussed in context (eg: the heatmap indicates large amounts of change in red, which can easily be perceived as bad/negative, when in fact they could actually be well received and positive changes). As with any data, it needs context and conversation!
Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Efficiently elicits data driven change insights that will inform better change decision making.
Kommentare: The tool has been a valuable input into conversations and decision making, particularly around the impact of change fatigue and initiative sequencing.
Enterprise level and granular views of change and heat mapping
Easy to use and train end users
Visuals and reporting on change at the click of a button
Cloud based access.
Nachteile: Experience has been positive, and company is always receptive to feedback/suggestions.
Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Solution for a complex topic
Vorteile: Ease of use - The functionality is relatively intuitive for what is a complex issue
Nachteile: It would be great to be able to use the data for predicting future heat
Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Vorteile: A facts based tool that allows you to manage change prioritisation and conversations with stakeholders
Nachteile: It would be great to have a mobile version or app available