Wer nutzt diese Software?
Presentation solution for all enterprises with features such as themes, fonts, embedded video, and animations.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung1.776 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Google Slides
Presentation tool that creates, edits, customizes, and collaborates on presentations through videos, templates, and more.
Google Slides Funktionen
- Animationen und Übergänge
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Bildschirm teilen
- Suchen / filtern
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Google Slides
Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Go with Slides! Make the shift!
Kommentare: Creating and collaborating on beautiful, impactful, and useful presentations.
Vorteile: There are a lot of presentation tools out there - perhaps too many. And I'll admit, I've spent too long experimenting with competitors. I always come back to Google Slides, though. Here's what I love most. First, it's cloud-based, so everything is stored in the cloud and automatically saved. Further, I can access it from anywhere on any device. I can collaborate with teammates seamlessly and effortlessly. Next, if you're familiar with the G Suite platform, then Slides will feel natural to you. No need to learn a new interface. With Slides, you have the ability to add all sorts of content to the deck (i.e., videos, audio, images, GIFs, etc.). Beyond creating presentations, it's really the "Swiss Army knife" of the Google apps. It's versatile. You can do so much with it with students (i.e., eBooks, create-your-own-adventure stories, collaborative projects, hyperdocs, etc.). It's truly a versatile tool for classrooms. Slides is also constantly being improved by Google - so I trust and expect that even better things will come. For example, consider that they just recently introduced the Q&A feature which allows you to interact with your audience while presenting. What a great idea! Go with Slides - make the shift, if you haven't already.
Although I'm a big fan, here are some areas for improvement:
- The standard themes are somewhat lacking. Google has not provided many options, but there are freebies available online (consider Slide Carnival).
- It does not have some of the advances features that some users of PP may be familiar with, but honestly, only a few users need those features so it's not a major concern.
- Because it's not a separate software, you storage ability is linked to your Drive account and the amount of cloud storage you've purchased.
- It's a bit of a learning curve when migrating to the platform, and some may feel a little lost. But I do not think it's overwhelming, nor do I feel that this should deter you from giving it a try.
Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Make the switch for Education
Kommentare: Presenting instructional content, making eBooks, sharing ideas, collaborating with peers, etc.
I use this in the field of education. I used other platforms prior to Slides (PowerPoint, flipcharts by ActivInspire, HaikuDeck, and a few others); however, Google Slides is the one of I've stuck with. I see pros with each of the previously mentioned platforms, but Google Slides is the clear winner with regards to longevity. Pros:
- It's included with a G Suite account (if you have a Gmail or Drive, you have access to Slides).
- It offers all of the features that a good slide deck needs.
- It's cloud-based so it can be updated across multiple platforms at any time.
- There's even an app that works for editing. And it works well!
- It's collaborative - students and colleagues can work on Slides, together, at the same time. No need to email copy after copy after copy. There's one copy in the cloud that we're all contributing to.
- It's constantly being saved. No need to worry about a computer or app malfunction - it's just always being saved in real time.
- Add-ons are available by independent developers that make it even more powerful.
- It's easy to integrate features from across your Drive account (images, graphs, even YouTube videos).
Nachteile: I see no real cons. Some may argue that other platforms may have more advanced features, but in all honesty, how many of us really need/use those advanced features? I'm guessing very few of us. Just make the switch - you won't be sorry.