Wer nutzt diese Software?
Ideal for small, medium, and large enterprises that comprises mainly of media companies, advertisers, corporates, and publishers.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung9 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Contact comScore for pricing details.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
Cross-platform analytics company that helps enterprises evaluate consumers' multiscreen behavior and make confident business decisions.
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Social Media-Kennzahlen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für comScore
Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Used to be very useful till the new players jumped in
I work for a leading Media and Entertainment company where comscore is widely used.
This helps us in bench marking number of video views among our different TV channels/Brands. I feel that you must need Adobe or conviva along with Comscore.
We use comscore because it is something widely accepted in the market to analyze or benchmark your numbers with other organizations.
In case your are looking for more and more in house data to be collected, you can never get that using comscore.
1. Ease of implementing comscore Analytics
2. Video Analytics tracking of comscore is good
3. Used as benchmark tracking tool for competition among various companies
4. Widely used
5. For developers and QA teams, it is comparatively easy to test and fix any defects in the implementation
1. Does not provide much variables to collect data in comparison to Adobe and Conviva
2. Data collection with comscore is very limited
3. Can not be used as a standalone Analytics tracking tool, instead can be used as a supporting tool for your overall Analytics needs.
Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Best Way to Measure Television Ratings
Kommentare: Great customer service, love their desire to continue to improve their product.
Ease of use is significantly better than Nielsen. They are able to explain their methodology in a way that makes sense and are more accurately measuring ratings.
Continuous ratings, no "non-measured weeks" like competitors.
Nachteile: It still only uses Satelitte and Cox cable in our markets. It would be nice to incorporate OTA as well as Shentel or Comcast Subscribers.
Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Vorteile: Provides valuable information when planning media campaigns
Nachteile: It takes some time to pull multiple reports to uncover valuable information that can guide planning decisions
Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Vorteile: We're still pretty new to this platform but so far it's been good. The data available is great (once you're able to figure out how to pull the right reports). Customer service has been pretty good so far!
Nachteile: not super easy to use and takes a bit of time to get used to and figure out how to pull specific reports
Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Media buying made easier
Vorteile: Reporting dashboards are great, lots of ways to analyze site reach
Nachteile: Not the easiest tool to use; requires some training