Was ist UniSender?
UniSender ist eine einfache Lösung für anspruchsvolle E-Mail-Aufgaben. Hierbei handelt es sich um eine All-in-one-Marketingplattform für personalisierte E-Mails, SMS-Kampagnen und Lead-Generierung. Die Plattform verfügt über beeindruckende einsatzbereite E-Mail-Vorlagen, E-Mail-Editor der nächsten Generation, zeitsparende Marketing Automation-Tools und aufschlussreiche aggregierte Statistiken. Durch die Fünf-Klick-Integration in gängige Plattformen können Marketingkampagnen schnell und einfach gestartet werden. UniSender hilft 700.000.
Wer verwendet UniSender?
Das Produkt ist auf kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen sowie für einzelne Unternehmende zugeschnitten, die E-Mail-Listen haben.
Du bist nicht sicher, ob UniSender das Richtige ist?
Mit einer beliebten Alternative vergleichen
Weitere gute Alternativen zu UniSender
Bewertungen über UniSender
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Universal service to send e-mails, SMS and Viber messages
Kommentare: In general, Unisender is a good service for sending e-mails and e-mails messages chains. You will have rich analytics, split tests and visual builder to create e-mail campaigns. Also this service has trial period, so you can try before buying.
- It's one solution to send e-mails, SMS and Viber messages - supports chains, you can trigger e-mail depending on events you need - supports integration with amoCRM and Wordpress - you can integrate Unisender with Facebook Lead Ads and add users to the list without manual transfer - rich analytics and split tests. You can understand what percentage of users read your e-mails and how they interact with them - good visual builder to create templates, really nice predefined ones - you can order paid consultations from company's specialist
- you can't test out sending messages through Viber or SMS. This requires registration with operators - there is a lack of predefined types of triggers in mail chains to work with - API might be complicated, not everything is well documented and have good examples of use
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
great advanced tool for email marketers
Kommentare: Overall very solid email marketing tool.
Managing contacts is very comfortable, there is the ability to set up segments and conveniently select them. Very many modern templates and integrations with other services.
1. Would be nice to have the ability to set a "preheader" for campaigns. 2. There are not many triggers for segmentation too (basically, only to subscribe to another list if a user clicks a certain link).
Good service for E-Mail marketing on Western Europe market
Kommentare: We use this service to create e-mail and Viber campaigns for e-commerce projects based in Ukraine and Russia. It's cheaper and provide integration with one of the most local popular CRM (Bitrix24).
- You can create not only e-mail campaigns, but also SMS, Viber, RSS campaigns - Very easy to use editor for creating e-mail templates - Supports triggers, so you can start your campaigns via API events, also you can build mai chains and attach this chains to events - Supports integration with Bitrix24, easy to import contacts from this CRM - This service also can help and develop tempates for you - Easy to use split test feature
- API might be a little bit complex to use, you should contact support to implement some features - It's not cheap
Easy to integrate with CRM system
Kommentare: We develop custom integration with CRM system and Unisender and fount that it's easy to integrate, Unisender has all necessary API functions to work with both: emails and SMS messages and transfer statistics back to the CRM system. Also, we have plans to integrate sending trigger messages to Viber as well.
Unisender is good solution when you need to send messages via e-mail or SMS from developer's perspective and here is why: API is well documented, you have everything you need to develop customized solution to work with service, you can catch updates and statuses of sent e-mails via webhooks, you can work with both e-mails and SMS service via API, there is PHP library as an example to work with. Also, you can get the campaign's statistics and update this info in the CRM system.
Our team haven't found any really important cons with the service, statistics API is limited, but it's might be important only for some cases