SolarWinds Mail Assure
von SolarWinds MSP4.5/5 22 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Für kleine und mittlere MSPs und IT-Profis
Durchschnittliche Bewertung22 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4/5
- Kundenservice 4.8/5
- Funktionen 4.5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.7/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- SolarWinds MSP
- Gegründet 2014
Über SolarWinds Mail Assure
Die cloudbasierte E-Mail-Lösung SolarWinds Mail Assure bietet Sicherheit für eingehende und ausgehende E-Mails und E-Mail-Archivierung. Die Intelligent Filtering Engine wurde zum Schutz vor E-Mail-Malware und Kontinuität entwickelt, sollten wichtige E-Mails verlorengehen. Der Service umfasst eine multimandantenfähige Weboberfläche, die Kontrolle und Transparenz gewährleistet.
SolarWinds Mail Assure Funktionen
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- E-Mail Routing
- E-Mail Wiederherstellung
- Erlaube / Blockiere Liste
- Compliance Management
- Daten Export
- Retention Management
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- E-Mail-Anhang Schutz
- Richtlinien Managemen-
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SolarWinds Mail Assure
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Lots of available features, tools, reports and settings. You can customise you dashboard\admin panel.
Support is brilliant and a very good knowledge base.
Nachteile: Takes a while to find your way around the dashboard and find the exact setting you look for.
Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Reducing unwanted email by 98% instantly
Kommentare: I LOVE this product and have started to offer it to entire client base. I have not heard any complaints from those that have been migrated to it and those on it... they LOVE the fact that the majority of the garbage has been eliminated!
Vorteile: How quickly it was able to be implemented in our organization. Modifying the reports and setting the security profiles was very intuitive. It captures over 98% of unwanted email and provides an easy to read report of anything that was caught... and a simple way to release it and enable to the system to 'learn' about this type of mail in the future.
Nachteile: Some of the reports were a little difficult to setup. This was the only part that was not very intuitive. The definition of 'row' and 'column' produces EXTREMELY different ports, but there is no easy explanation as to what those two definitions actually mean.
Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Mail Assure Review
Kommentare: Mail Assure is protecting our business on the front end by stopping (and continuing to train) spam and malicious Email before it gets into our environment; therefore, I'd say it's doing a very good job to thwart off issues before they become an issue.
The implementation was very easy and quick to get started. We were up and running as soon as our ISP redirected our Email traffic to Mail Assure.
Mail Assure is going a really good job in catching what it says it will catch. It caught over 18,000 messages within the first several days of operation.
Nachteile: Navigating around in the Web User Interface isn't quite as intuitive as I would like. It takes a bit of getting used to (mainly with regards to terminology and verbiage); however, once you learn the "lingo" and the "operations" of the dashboard, it becomes easier.
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Switch to Mail Assure
Kommentare: We switched off of EOP due to Office 365 support issues and the lack of it. Solarwinds provides much better support and access to staff instantly. We are still working out some bugs and learning the software but look forward to using it.
- Mail Assure does a good job with locating and marking SPAM messages. The main and second class are helpful for creating rules in our Exchange to do things based on that marking
- The overall filtering speed is quick and reliable
- Mail Assure offers a bit of flexibility as compared to other vendors.
- The console can be a little confusing for first time users
- There is no ability for multiple admins to access all the domains
- I receive a gateway timeout instead of no data message for one of the searches
- We have already had a couple instances of bounce backs to our customers due to issues with Mail Assure
- There needs to be more options for global setting we can push to all the domains to simply the setup of new domains
- Support needs to escalate issues quicker to the engineering team for quicker responses and faster resolutions
Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Kommentare: Peace of mind
Vorteile: Easy setup. The produce is cost effective.
Nachteile: Can't pay with my dashboard monthly msp subscription