Wer nutzt diese Software?
Tens of thousands of agencies, startups and enterprise companies with mobile apps - including Runkeeper, Grindr, Duolingo and more - use Bitrise to automate their way to increased productivity & speed
Durchschnittliche Bewertung62 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.9 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.7 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.8 / 5
- Funktionen 4.8 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.8 / 5
- Startpreis 36,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Per concurrency
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
Over 45000 mobile app developers rely on Bitrise to automate the build-, test- and deploy process for their applications. With customers ranging from single person work-for-hire studios, to billion dollar enterprise companies, Bitrise has enabled the successful deployment of millions of app builds. Customers include chart-toppers like Runkeeper, Grindr, Duolingo and more.
- Kontinuierliche Bereitstellung
- Kontinuierliche Lieferung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Bitrise
Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Best CI for mobile apps by far
Kommentare: For mobile developers bitrise is a dream come true. With their focus on mobile they take out all the hassle from the setup process so that even users new to CI should find it easy to setup up their app with bitrise. Paired with the many predefined and community-provided steps there are very few use cases which can't be covered by bitrise workflows. And if you happen to hit a roadblock their team will aid via Slack or forum. I have used bitrise on all mobile projects across multiple companies for over three years and never looked back to high maintenance self-hosted solutions like Jenkins. I'll wholeheartedly recommend it to every mobile developer I meet.
- extremely customizable
- supports yaml for configuration
- super friendly team overall, very developer friendly specifically
- support via Slack and forum
- generous free plan and fair and simple plans overall
- support open source and contributors
- huge steps library which you can use as building blocks for your build workflow
- anyone can contribute workflow steps
- good documentation
- SSH onto build machines for debugging
- initial setup just takes a few minutes and is highly automated
- lots of free open source apps for monitoring bitrise on desktop and mobile
- high availability
- hosted in the cloud -> no maintenance
- supports iOS and Android native as well as flutter and react native
- storing the configuration in your repository is a hassle and comes with several drawbacks, unfortunate as this would be my preferred way to do config
- workflow management can be cumbersome at times
- workflows could be a tad more flexible
- webapp sometimes could load faster
- API could be more extensive (e.g. they don't have any user login endpoints as of now)
- iOS builds could be faster
Bewertet am 7.5.2019
The most amazing CI/CD platform
As overall, Bitrise is the best platform i've managed to find for mobile CI/CD.
2 years ago, i've got the chance to do a deep research about cloud based CI/CD mobile solutions. I've came across several solutions and personally tried them all.
Bitrise was the best one, giving enough flexibility to fit almost all use cases we had.
With time it prove that it had a great support and was evolving and following all up to date technologies.
Even that it has a little bit longer learning curve, it proves that it is worth it to spend all the time you can to understand and make use of all of its powerful features that it can provide.
I can honestly recommend it to anyone with all my hands, legs, hearth ....
I've managed to win an internal company competition with ease, about comparing and choosing cloud based CI/CD platforms, which prove to a lot of peoples that this is THE platform for mobile based CI/CD solutions.
And even more - it has the capability and flexibility to go beyond mobile.
I'm looking forward to see how it will continue to evolve and the short and long future and hope to see it step into other platforms and crash the competition with ease.
+ the overall flexibility
+ the rich steps library
+ the ability to contribute to the steps
+ the ability to create your own step (haven't done this yet, but will definitely look into it in case i don't find what i need)
+ the amazing and fast blazing support
+ the competence of the support
+ the support for open source projects
- it requires some effort to initially get into and understand how workflows and steps works
- newcomers i've worked with, find learning the platform and understanding how to setup workflows, somehow difficult, but with enough time, they get used to it. I would rather blame the peoples, rather than the tools, because its like you get a powerful sport card, without even knowing how to drive :)
Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Changed our Clients' Businesses
Kommentare: Bitrise totally revolutionised my clients' workflows. We do testing releases daily because the overhead of uploads & App Store/Google Play submission is all but eliminated. Especially for multi-flavour or multi-target projects, it is absolutely indispensable.
Vorteile: Reliable, mobile-focused build automation: it is easy to set up, highly reliable, provides the technical depth needed for extremely customised builds & is intuitive.
Nachteile: In some cross-platform projects using Ionic or React Native, it's easy to get to the build time limit & the pricing tiers ratchet up quite a lot when you get to the levels necessary to support that. That being said, the system more than pays for itself every month.
Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Best CI tool
Here is a list of issues we could solve with Bitrise:
- Releasing new updates without using our machines. The team helped us with code signing and auto sending builds to the App Store Connect.
- Automatic builds running on different workflows with custom triggers
- Unit testing before merging branches
- Automated UI tests with reports
Bitrise helps us using automated builds with different workflows whether we want to create a new release or run some tests before merging. The scheduled builds allow us to run UI tests nightly which is very useful.
They also have excellent customer support :)
Nachteile: Sometimes it can take a while to get a build running but it's part of the CI integration ;-)
Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Quality of Life Improvement...at least at work
Kommentare: Spent a lot if hours (days, weeks, months, ...) with CI just to get it to run. Used Bamboo, Jenkins, CircleCI and right before switch to Bitrise Gitlab CI. Thanks to Fastlane it was getting way easier but not as easy to setup as with Bitrise. Requirement for us was to move it to the cloud and well, that is just about it. Moved now to Bitrise, worked within an hour and now everyones happy. We plan to take more advantage of some of the features offered soon, looking forward to it. For now though, got different workflows running for our branches and no real problems so far. All failed builds were my fault so far :)
-Tailored to the need of mobile developers. Less hacks necessary.
-Fast Support, helpful with Setup as well if needed
-Price sounds high but well...not really. You get a lot for that :)
-Fast reaction to new beta releases from Apple
Nachteile: -Did not find it sooner Thats about it. Sure, got some wishes but i am optimistic that those would be handled fast once requested. Not missing anything for daily work.