Perked! People Analytics and Engagement
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Perked!s cloud-based platform caters to businesses across various industries, such as technology, manufacturing, and banking.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung2 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
Über Perked! People Analytics and Engagement
Your employees want to be heard and you want to better listen to and learn from their ideas and feedback, and act based on what really matters. Perked!s employee engagement and people analytics platform helps HR and C-suite leaders automate their continuous listening strategy, gain real-time actionable analytics and insights, and be more proactive in growing a culture of trust and engagement. Employees can share their feedback anytime, anywhere via web, mobile, SMS and Slack.
Perked! People Analytics and Engagement Funktionen
- Einstellungen (Personalbeschaffung)
- Lebenszyklus-Management für Mitarbeiter
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Recruitment Management
- Self-Service Portal
- Verwaltung von Unterstützungsleistungen
- Zeit- und Anwesenheitsmanagement
- Gesellschaftliche Anerkennung
- Gesundheit & Wellness-Programme
- Kulturelle Ausrichtung
- Benutzerdefinierte Umfrage-URLs
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Umfrage
- Unterstützt Audio / Bilder / Video
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Perked! People Analytics and Engagement
Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Perked! is easy to use + people insights are useful and actionable
Kommentare: Helped us manage employee morale in a time of change and be more responsive to issues.
Vorteile: It was very easy to setup and get started. Mainly because the team at Perked! helped us do most of the setup. As for ongoing management, Perked!'s system automates sending out short pulse surveys to measure engagement and drivers of engagement and collects and brings together interesting insights based on employee feedback. Love the real-time dashboard and different ways you can filter comments, segment results and dissect an issue to understand root cause. It has allowed me and my people team to focus on what matters - action on the feedback and improve employee morale and motivation.
Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind. Whenever we had any issues, their customer support was quick to respond and resolve. If you're transitioning from an annual survey, make sure you communicate this change clearly.
Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Perked! team going above and beyond to respond to our needs
- User friendly, easy to set-up, intuitive feedback flow
- Our team values having the direct, continuous and anonymous channel of feedback with our leadership team
- Flexibility of the feedback cadence (we adjusted from quarterly to monthly as our team found it useful to get more frequent feedback as we grew quickly)
- I can respond to comments and clarify issues without breaching anonymity.
- Perked! team is really helpful and responsive to our questions, big or small.
Nachteile: Can’t think of much so far. We had previously suggested to them about expanding time period comparison in the heatmap. I believe they’re working on that now.