Wer nutzt diese Software?
The Builterra platform serves municipal infrastructure project owners and the civil engineering consultants and contractors who work for them.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung36 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- AEC Solutions
- Gegründet 2014
The Builterra construction contract administration platform standardizes, streamlines and connects the entire contract administration workflow including design quantity take-offs, cost estimating, bid preparation, bid analysis, bid processing, field inspection reporting and progress payment certification. Designed for infrastructure project owners and the civil engineering consultants who work for them, Builterra has processed over $1B in progress payment certificates since its launch in 2016.
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Audit Trail (Prüfpfad)
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Elektrische Schätzung
- Historische Datenbank
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Kalkulationen für Klempnereien
- Bestellungen ändern
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- RFI und Vorlagen
- Fotos in Berichten
- Vor Ort drucken
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Käuferseite (Lieferanten)
- Tracking der Beschwerde
- Verkaufsseite (Kunden)
- Vorgefertigte Vorlagen
- Öffentliche Aufträge
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Builterra
Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Construction Inspector iPad App User
Kommentare: Overall this is definitely an improvement over a clunky excel file, but there is still bugs and a lot of untapped potential left in the app.
Vorteile: I do like the template feature, the automatic weather feature, the contract item drop down list, and the “get location” feature. They did a great job on integrating this app for our projects.
1. Should be able to complete the daily and EWO report without using the web app. Should be able to complete a report within the mobile app alone.
2. Once the inspection is reviewed it should automatically append a digital signature and then get sent to the contractor for their digital signature.
3. In the mobile app review mode, text overlaps making it difficult to find the item your are trying to review
4. You should be able to adjust the order that the items appear in the pdf or excel report. The web app allows the item # to be changed but this is not reflected once the report is produced.
5. Rows should automatically adjust in the final report if a remark is expanded upon.
6. If an item is deleted or modified in the mobile app for both dailies and EWO it is not always reflected in the final report.
7. Contract pay items appear to give you the impression that you can change the pay item that was initially selected, but this does not get reflected on the final report.
8. Ideally the create inspection and modify inspection are not on separate interfaces.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von AEC Solutions an 11.9.2018
We appreciate your review.
We're thrilled to hear you're pleased with some of our key features and the integration process was great!
The Mobile App can be used to ¿Create¿ a new Daily and Extra Work Order, review and edit any previously submitted data using the ¿Review Mode¿. Completed daily and EWO can be approved and emailed to any external reviewers, all without use of web portal.
The review process does add a digital time/date stamp for inspector, external reviewers and supervisor.
Unfortunately, we only have 1000 chars to respond so we can't address everything here. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org as we'd love to have you on our Platform Advisory Council! We're planning major updates to our user interface this Fall so stay tuned.
Thank you for this valuable feedback! Users like you ensure the platform keeps getting better.
Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Great concept, needs some work.
Vorteile: The connectivity of data is a great idea. Having every aspect of tendering and inspection linked together in one software, from the actual issuing of tenders through to payment certificates is a great idea. The inspection portion of the software (app) is great, and the geolocation and captioning of photos works well. Having everything cloud-based is helpful to mitigate loss of data and keep all data in a central location.
Nachteile: The user interface requires improvement to be easily usable and easier to comprehend for users that are not very acquainted with the software. Navigating through the various aspects of creating a tender, and how the connectivity works between tendering, historical costing, inspection, and payment certificates is not intuitive enough for new users to easily comprehend. The many layers of data entry leaves room for data to be entered incorrectly into the wrong location which renders the data meaningless. Users need to spend significant time acquainting themselves with the software and data input and usage methods before it can become useful. Usage of the app (on android) resulted in many errors and bugs which, though were resolved, resulted in time and data loss.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von AEC Solutions an 6.9.2018
We're truly grateful you took the time to detail your experience with Builterra to date.
Firstly, we're happy to hear you believe in the concept and have had great success with your field inspection workflows, particularly the geolocation and captioning of photos.
We agree that the tender configuration & navigation can be confusing for new users and in the short term, are aiming to provide video tutorials to ensure users are aware of the relationships and links in the tendering system, inspection and progress payment system.
We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with the Android app. We are pleased to report that the app is going through a significant re-work this Fall which will result in a better user experience.
Your feedback was well received and much appreciated. We'll be in touch with an invitation to join our Platform Advisory Council.
Our sincere thanks, Team Builterra