PCR Educator Student Billing & Accounting
von PCR Educator4.6 / 5 17 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
k-12 independent schools, universities, colleges
Durchschnittliche Bewertung17 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.1 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.6 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6 / 5
- Startpreis 8.000,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- PCR Educator
- Gegründet 1982
Über PCR Educator Student Billing & Accounting
Finance system for k-12 schools with online contracts, automated payments, financial aid, online store and electronic purchase orders.
PCR Educator Student Billing & Accounting Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Für Privatschulen
- Klasse hochladen
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Software für Schulen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PCR Educator Student Billing & Accounting
Bewertet am 1.11.2018
PCR Makes My Job Easy!
As Academic Registrar, I am responsible for a number of tasks. PCR allows me to complete these tasks with confidence and accuracy. The teacher, student and parent portals are very easy to navigate and the parents and student rely on them for staying current with what is going on. Timetabling is SO easy. We build the schedule in PCR and students do course selection online and then we use the function “load into courses”. The system does the process in seconds!! It will allow you to select gender and size balance and will alert you to when a class is full or a teacher, student or room has a conflict. It is actually FUN to do. One of my favorite components in PCR is the DMT. I have many roles at the school and work closely with the Admin, students, teachers and parents. I find it extremely useful to be able to produce reports to calculate Honor Roll or Principal’s List or to create the Emergency contact list for our teachers taking students on field trips or producing lists for students of house teams or birthdays.
PCR helps me get through my day accurately and efficiently. Easy to learn, easy to navigate and extremely reliable. If we have any problems and need to contact support, I submit a help ticket. I get a response back within 24 hours if not sooner and in some cases I place a phone call and we get immediate support. The support team is extremely knowledgeable and take the time to explain everything to me. I would highly recommend this software ! Thanks PCR.
Vorteile: We currently use Content Management System, Admissions and Administration modules. The most important thing for our school is the ability to perform certain tasks and know that they will be completed in a timely matter and without ANY error. We have the utmost confidence in PCR, from inquiry online to enrolling students, course selection online to creating timetables, taking attendance, holding parent teacher conferences, creating our own custom reports from DMT, to entering grades and posting report cards or sending our TRAX reports to the Ministry of Education and more........
Nachteile: There isn't very much I don't like about this software but it would be nice to be able to rename/customize data fields for our school use only.
Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Kommentare: I found this program because we were looking for something that included a whole campus platform but was cost effective for a small school. We definitely found that in PCR! It is very easy to use and intuitive once you learn some of the lingo. The staff has been wonderful about listening and responding to our needs and ideas. Teachers seem happy with their portal and the information available there. Parents too!
1. Includes Admissions, Development, Finance and Registrar which is not typical
2. Totally web based
3. NO licenses, unlimited users
4. No nickle and diming for every aspect of the program!
5. Includes Teacher, Parent, Student and Alumni portals
6. Able to share information with teachers that I was unable to share in previous program (specifically files)
7. Reports! DAT and DMT are both very eaasy to use
1. The only true CON of the program that I have been unable to address in any way is that it does not allow any type of export that can be used with XAP for HOPE scholarship reporting, although you can export a report that allows you to use Capture and Edit
2. PCR is missing a true "knowledgebase" for help and support
3. I would like to be able to make changes to transcripts and other standard reports more easily - they are currently pretty much set in stone as far as the template goes (some minor changes allowed)
4. I would like to see more standard reports with statistical data and student data
5. It does not currently include an IEP function but that is being addressed
Bewertet am 6.7.2018
PCR Educator is a fully web-based, mature, and feature-rich student information database system.
Vorteile: I love that it is completely web-based. No desktop apps to install or VPN connections to manage. You just need a web browser. You don't need to be a web developer to create functional online forms for admissions, registration, and any other process you need to take online. Very advanced reporting tools that allow you to report on any piece of data, in any combination. Integration with online payment gateways. Feature-rich finance module allows you to track tuition invoices and payments, and allows your accounting people to produce complicated reports for their specialized needs using the powerful data mining tools. The support people are always very helpful and will quickly escalate your technical queries when needed.
Nachteile: A system that is so flexible and full of features takes time learn. But if you take the time to read the documentation and spend time with your account rep and their support team, and implement the system correctly, you will have happy staff and customers.
Bewertet am 24.9.2018
PCR is an extremely robust, web-based, completely integrated student information system.
Kommentare: I have worked with several student information systems and I have worked with PCR for more than 10 years and I highly recommend not only the products they offer, but the company. It has evolved throughout the years and remains not only one of the most robust integrated complete school information systems, but also one of the best values!
1. Completely integrated process from Inquiry to billing to fundraising.
2. Make a change in one department and it carries through. No double-entry!!
3. One yearly cost. No up-charges. Unlimited Users.
4. Completely customizable reports based on the current information in the database.
5. Customizable forms and contracts.
6. Easy to use.
7. Amazing customer support who always answers.
8. Great communication module for teachers, parents and administrators.
9. Easy scheduling module
10. Very robust Development and Advancement tools.
1. Finance module (while very good) is still a work in progress.
2. While you can create any report imaginable, it would be nice to have more common standard reports already populated.
Bewertet am 28.6.2018
PCR Educator provides an excellent tool for scheduling, and responsive customer service.
Vorteile: PCR Campus is an intuitive tool that provides a lot of flexibility. We primarily use the Scheduling module in the Campus portal, and our advisors use the Advisor portal for student course selections. PCR has been extremely responsive to our needs and has provided some very helpful customization. The Multi Action tool makes it easy to update several records with just a few clicks. The Data Mining Tool allows us to pull information in a variety of useful ways. Our support contact has been patient and helpful with both general training and in problem solving some of our unique challenges. I appreciate that PCR Educator continually seeks to improve the Campus product, including adding features such as more flexible gender identification.
Nachteile: We occasionally bump up against some constraints based on the complexities of our own course offerings, but our support person works with us to find efficient, if not always optimal, solutions.