PCR Educator School Management System
von PCR Educator
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Independent k-12 schools, colleges, universities
Durchschnittliche Bewertung17 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 10.000,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- PCR Educator
- Gegründet 1982
Über PCR Educator School Management System
Information Management System for k-12 schools connects your entire community increasing communication, profitability and student success
PCR Educator School Management System Funktionen
- Fähigkeiten testen
- Studenteb-Information / Aufzeichnungen
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PCR Educator School Management System
Bewertet am 1.11.2018
PCR Makes My Job Easy!
As Academic Registrar, I am responsible for a number of tasks. PCR allows me to complete these tasks with confidence and accuracy. The teacher, student and parent portals are very easy to navigate and the parents and student rely on them for staying current with what is going on. Timetabling is SO easy. We build the schedule in PCR and students do course selection online and then we use the function “load into courses”. The system does the process in seconds!! It will allow you to select gender and size balance and will alert you to when a class is full or a teacher, student or room has a conflict. It is actually FUN to do. One of my favorite components in PCR is the DMT. I have many roles at the school and work closely with the Admin, students, teachers and parents. I find it extremely useful to be able to produce reports to calculate Honor Roll or Principal’s List or to create the Emergency contact list for our teachers taking students on field trips or producing lists for students of house teams or birthdays.
PCR helps me get through my day accurately and efficiently. Easy to learn, easy to navigate and extremely reliable. If we have any problems and need to contact support, I submit a help ticket. I get a response back within 24 hours if not sooner and in some cases I place a phone call and we get immediate support. The support team is extremely knowledgeable and take the time to explain everything to me. I would highly recommend this software ! Thanks PCR.
Vorteile: We currently use Content Management System, Admissions and Administration modules. The most important thing for our school is the ability to perform certain tasks and know that they will be completed in a timely matter and without ANY error. We have the utmost confidence in PCR, from inquiry online to enrolling students, course selection online to creating timetables, taking attendance, holding parent teacher conferences, creating our own custom reports from DMT, to entering grades and posting report cards or sending our TRAX reports to the Ministry of Education and more........
Nachteile: There isn't very much I don't like about this software but it would be nice to be able to rename/customize data fields for our school use only.
Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Kommentare: I found this program because we were looking for something that included a whole campus platform but was cost effective for a small school. We definitely found that in PCR! It is very easy to use and intuitive once you learn some of the lingo. The staff has been wonderful about listening and responding to our needs and ideas. Teachers seem happy with their portal and the information available there. Parents too!
1. Includes Admissions, Development, Finance and Registrar which is not typical
2. Totally web based
3. NO licenses, unlimited users
4. No nickle and diming for every aspect of the program!
5. Includes Teacher, Parent, Student and Alumni portals
6. Able to share information with teachers that I was unable to share in previous program (specifically files)
7. Reports! DAT and DMT are both very eaasy to use
1. The only true CON of the program that I have been unable to address in any way is that it does not allow any type of export that can be used with XAP for HOPE scholarship reporting, although you can export a report that allows you to use Capture and Edit
2. PCR is missing a true "knowledgebase" for help and support
3. I would like to be able to make changes to transcripts and other standard reports more easily - they are currently pretty much set in stone as far as the template goes (some minor changes allowed)
4. I would like to see more standard reports with statistical data and student data
5. It does not currently include an IEP function but that is being addressed