Wer nutzt diese Software?
Cloud-based project planning solution that helps businesses manage projects, invites, user story mapping and more via real-time collaboration, tracking tools integration and visual dashboard.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung164 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis $8/Monat
- Preisinformationen Free $8 - $12 per user per month
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2016
CardBoard is the world's #1 user story mapping app. Collaborate with you team in real-time even if they are scattered across the globe. Easy to use and helps team build products that customers love.
Sync your boards with tools like Jira, TFS, VersionOne and Pivotal Tracker. Your boards stay up to date whenever you make a change.
See what you have been missing and try CardBoard.
- Drag & Drop
- Import/Export von Inhalten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für CardBoard
Bewertet am 23.12.2018
Very nice tool for Story Mapping
Kommentare: I've become interested in product management and read about User Story Mapping technique. Then I googled for a story mapping software and that's how I got to CardBoard. I tried it for a few of my own projects and it worked nice! I was able to create a visual backlog of things I had to do, and track my progress against the backlog. Everything was very transparent and easy to understand, so I highly recommend learning Story Mapping and trying Cardboard to everybody.
* Very easy to start using it. After you get yourself familiar with the Story Map Concept and sign up for CardBoard, you can start doing the mapping exercise in no-time.
* Simple, yet powerful interface. There aren't too many features in the interface (and I'm not saying they are needed), and that makes the UI nice and clean. You won't get lost in tons of unnecessary or rarely used features, everything is at hand and useful.
The app itself is great, the following points are not criticism, rather ways of further improvement:
* Story mapping is not a wide know concept, so some tutorial(s) about story mapping would be great. For example, the competitors storiesonboard offers a "User Story Mapping for beginners" guide. Something like this would be helpful for CardBoard users as well.
* UI could benefit from some additions, e.g. to allow to increase the card titles font.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von CardBoard an 27.12.2018
Thank you for the review and suggestions for future improvements.
Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Product Team - Priorities
Kommentare: Overall, this has changed my teams approach of how we work with the business! It is a great interactive tool and our business stakeholders love walking through the roadmap and scope in this collaborative tool!
Vorteile: The software simply and quickly allows us to build the framework (skeleton/backbone) of the business process and how technology supports through through the power of cards. Through this process we able to quickly understand our knowledge gaps. The journey feature also provides focus during deeper discussions.
Nachteile: Most of the quirks were address in the latest update (biggest being the introduction of colors and new layouts). However, we still struggle with the printing capabilities and how if needed we need to share in a planning session.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von CardBoard an 1.10.2018
Thank you for your review!