Wer nutzt diese Software?
Data visualization solution for businesses of all sizes that helps create, manage and present data with tools such as animation, data tables, Google sheets integration & more.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung420 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Google charts is available as a free product.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Google Charts
Cloud-based data visualization tool that helps businesses present statistics in the form of pie charts, graphs, pictographs, and more.
Google Charts Funktionen
- Analytik / Reports
- Benutzerdefinierte Dashboards
- Gefilterte Ansichten
- Relationales Display
- Visuelle Entdeckung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Google Charts
Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Google Charts Review
Kommentare: One of the main benefits and business problem Google Charts has resolved for us is, using Google Charts to track time, creating charts for different variations within our company. Google Charts has greatly increased our company's support time for handling tickets and clients are much much happier having their issues resolved much faster; More Importantly; Google Charts gives a great point of view to determine if additional support is needed such as hiring more employees within the department.
Vorteile: Google Charts has been a vital part for my department we are constantly looking for a software or application where we can track out time for support tickets, and we found Google Charts to be the best; With using Google Charts there is a huge list of the type of charts to choose from the lists; entering data is a breeze, there are controls and dashboards where I can choose a chart of my choice and send of the weekly or monthly time allotted for support tickets that I have worked to my manager. Google Charts I can save my chart on google drive and then just update the existing chart from time to time. Moreover, with Google Charts there is great animation which is kind of cool if you ask me. Google Charts is free to use and that saves a lot of money if I were to go elsewhere and look for an application to create charts.
Nachteile: Google Charts as far I have used it, I have not Encountered any issues yet.
Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Best tool for charts
Kommentare: I use it everyday for measure, register and calculate data for different purposes and environments.
Vorteile: Google Drive storage integration, easy to use, clean interface, has many functions.
Nachteile: Needs internet to work online and google chrome to work offline. But it can lose data when offline.
Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Simple and beautiful
Kommentare: Embeds nicely in websites / webapps with a small footprint.
Vorteile: Google does most of the heavy lifting for you. Simply put your data in the correct format (typically a JSON object), set a few parameters/options, and you have a beautiful looking chart to embed in a website, app, or other project. I've used a couple other visualization libraries and Google Charts is definitely the simplest. I absolutely love the Timelines chart! It worked flawless to display work order data (reported, scheduled start/finish, actual start/finish dates) on a timeline for easy data analysis. With so many chart types to choose from, you'll find something you can use!
Nachteile: While Google makes it super simple to implement, it does come with some drawbacks. There are a multitude of parameters/options for each chart type, but serious tweaking requires some more advanced scripting knowledge. For developers like me who have used more "programmatic" charting libraries in the past, it wasn't a huge deal, but I can imagine that more basic users might have been stuck with something they want to change, but can't.
Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Google Charts - easy and powerful for your site
1. First of all, it is a free tool you can use for your personal websites.
2. Google also uses these charts for showing some data, which for me is an indicator of a stable product that guarantees no problems or little of them.
3. There is a gallery where you can choose a lot of chart types. I think you can show everything that is in your head because the layouts are really a lot.
4. The carts are customizable, which means that you can fit your chart with your own design ideas and you can fit it to your website standards.
5. It supports cross-platform compatibility which is cool and you won't have serious problems showing the charts in different browsers or under different operating systems.
6. You can fill the charts with your own dynamic data which is all you need in powerful charts.
7. There is a support forum where you can find help - or you can even ask for some problem you cannot solve.
8. Google represents rich documentation on how to use Google Charts with examples.
Nachteile: Since now I haven't seen any cons, that bothers me. It is very cool organized and easy to use for tour personal purposes.
Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Charting made easy with Google
Kommentare: Overall experience was really positive with google charts nicely integrated with other google products like google sheets, slides, etc.
Vorteile: Google charts are nicely integrated into other google products like google slides or google sheets. All you need to do is add the data to the google charts and nicely built charts are available in your slides for presentation. A number of chart customisations are available along with easy to use features for beginners for modifying the data in their charts.
Nachteile: Networks connectivity is required for making accessing these charts and its hard to customize them if you are looking for other neatly built charts available currently.