von Rezplot Systems
Wer nutzt diese Software?
We serve campground owners, operators, staff, and their guests by offering a robust and easy-to-use reservation booking system that's based on the real needs that face campgrounds today.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Price based on a $2.00 online booking fee passed on to campers.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Rezplot Systems
- Gegründet 2015
Campspot crafts reservation software for park owners that delivers customers the perfect camping experience. Campspot was designed and built by campground owners, growing out of our founders' experience of owning and operating multiple parks. Features include a robust business rules engine, programmatic reservation grid optimization, utility metering, optional site lock fees, user and customer-friendly interface, POS system, site maps and more.
- Check-in / Check-out
- Mehrere Standorte
- Site Maps
- Spot Reservations Management
- Verkaufspunkt POS
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Campspot
Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Easy to use, maximizes profits, and is backed by the best customer support. What could be better?
-This system is so intuitive and easy to use, and I keep learning more features every time I use it.
-Very clean and visually appealing.
-All of the reporting is incredibly helpful and provides so much insight to our bookings.
-Allows for quick and easy changes to the rates, rules, and other item details that allows us to stay agile.
-The reservations grid automatically optimizes bookings to maximize revenue.
-The lock-in fees allows customers to lock-in to their specific site wanted and also increases our revenue.
-A very cool feature is also the Add-On grid, which allows customers to add on additional options like golf carts, cabanas, hot tubs, etc, while also allows our reservations people monitor the inventory of those items.
-Fantastic customer support who not only helps with all of our questions, but also uses feedback to develop new and better features.
-Been a fantastic experience so far, and our park employees have had great experiences with the system.
Nachteile: Have not really had any issues or cons to mention with the system so far. The ease of use and autonomy of the system has been great and any support needed has been more than helpful.
Bewertet am 15.8.2018
- Less staff training time because the software is intuitive to use
- Ability to have a lot of business rules set up
- Lock in fees are boosting our revenue!
- The ability to have all our marketing photos shown with their unit.
- Golf carts and other ancillary accounts shown in the flow through has brought up revenue substantially since we started using Campspot.
- Automated grid moving which allows staff to focus on other things
- I really like the heat maps and the advanced reservation reprots that they have which show real time per unit site night information and site night revenue. From an operations stand point this is really helpful in making decisions!
Nachteile: Campspot is a relatively new software company, so there have been a couple small bumps along the way. But their responsiveness and willingness to make the software better for the user/staff as well as the consumer far outweigh any cons.