Wer verwendet Sprout?
Unternehmen mit mehr als 500 Mitarbeiter*innen
Was ist Sprout?
Die Sprout-Lösung ist eine umfassende Gesundheits- und Wellnessplattform, die eine integrierte Plattform für den Zugriff auf ganzheitliche Gesundheitsinformationen, Gesundheitsrisikobefragungen, personalisierte Empfehlungen, soziale Netzwerke, Herausforderungen, Gruppen und mehr bietet. Sprout hilft dabei, das Bewusstsein für Gesundheitsprobleme sowie die Vorteile gesunder Gewohnheiten zu stärken und ermutigt die Mitarbeiter*innen langfristig dazu, diese Verhaltensweisen aufrechtzuerhalten.
Sprout – Details
Sprout – Preisübersicht
Sprout bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Sprout findest du unten.
Sprout – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 549 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Great product for great price
Kommentare: Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.
Vorteile: Sprout is very easy to use and has a fair amount of bells and whistles for the cost. I really like the tasks tab, as it has helped us create a much more integrated community management process too. It also had various access levels, which is really helpful to allow more people access w/o ability to post for the company.
Nachteile: The Instagram integration is a little wonky. For example, I once unknowingly posted a photo upside down!
Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Sprout Social for High Volume of Clients
Kommentare: We love Sprout, because it makes scheduling and reporting incredibly easy and efficient. We're grandfathered into an old plan, so our price is extremely affordable, but even if we updated Sprout would still be more affordable than most of the competitors, with the same capabilities. It's saved us tons of time and money!
Vorteile: We manage a high volume of small business accounts, and so we divide our clients up by vertical and post a lot of the same content to multiple pages at once. Sprout allows us to create groups, which can include many different clients, allowing us to streamline this process. We have been able to drive up margins significantly with this feature.
Nachteile: Instagram frequently becomes disconnected (which is likely due to Instagram, not Sprout), but the notification emails from Sprout do not contain the account name, so you have to check all the accounts. As we have upwards of 500 accounts, this is frustrating.
Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Kommentare: This allows us to save time by posting automatically to our social media channels.
Vorteile: This software is a gamechanger for how we manage social media marketing. We have an in-house team and an agency; this allows for transparent collaboration across the board.
Nachteile: It can get very complicated if large teams are working on an account. Setting up workflows for your team is a must.
Bewertet am 15.2.2019
a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track.
6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your website.
7. Lastly, I feel like I have to keep my phone on my person 24/7 in order to get the "movement" points. It is attached to me enough, it doesn't need to go with me EVERYWHERE. I have gone through enough Fitbits over the last several years that I am never wearing one again. They are a waste of money. I will continue to guesstimate my activities and forge ahead without a device or my phone.
Vorteile: ...still waiting to see what I like most...
1. First, the app will not work when I try to open it on my phone. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, maybe not! Soon, I will uninstall it from my phone as it is taking up precious space.
2. Somehow I got logged out of the website and now it wants me to answer questions all over again! If that information needs updated, I'll do it - when I feel the need! Not every time I get logged out. Now, I cannot log into my account until I go through your little preview of Health Survey Results.
3. I cannot update activities easily. If I need to update something, I have to delete them then go back and add them again. I can see them on two different screens but they both do different things and neither one is efficient.
4. I cannot narrow anything down by date. I have to look at everything by "downloading" the entire month to see what I did or didn't enter yet.
5. I feel the only reason people post their pictures of healthy eating and active lifestyle is for personal attention. One should not have to post that sort of thing in order to get "approval" from their peers. If they do, then they need professional help. If someone wants to document their lives for all to see that is one thing, but not force others to look at it or post it. Why would I want to tell the entire Sprout community what I am doing/eating/feeling at every moment of my day? They don't need to know. They need to focus on themselves and better themselves. I have enough drama in my life on
Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Highly recommended sprout
Kommentare: Sprout I have already been using it for several years and I always see improvements in all aspects, I can also follow up and analyze the activities I intend to do, I like this a lot.
Vorteile: Sprout is intuitive and easy to use, that is important for me and for the other people who use it in the work team, it is very easy to track each activity that is carried out, it is also interesting to see the activity and follow what they do the other people. It is a good help in my work, it is easy to use from the computer or from the mobile application so I can always be using Sprout efficiently and easily from wherever I am.
Nachteile: Certainly although it does not represent major problems, sometimes the mobile application presents some errors but nothing to worry about since they always solve the problems, customer service should implement other languages to be able to solve and answer our questions. However it is an application and website Very interesting and good that I am always using it every day.