Wer verwendet Keen?
Marketers and brand executives who want to start proving the financial worth of their marketing investments and decisions.
Was ist Keen?
Keen is a unified marketing measurement and optimization platform that calculates Marketing's full financial contribution across all channels (digital, traditional media and store-level) in real-time. More importantly, Keen's forward-focused algorithms model prescriptive plans to optimize future investments by channel--by week. As a result our customers experience an average 25% lift in year one.
Keen – Details
Keen Decision Systems
Keen – Preisübersicht
Keen ist verfügbar ab 25.000,00 $. Keen bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Keen findest du unten.
Keen – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 5 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Real VALUE in real time
William (bill) M.
Kommentare: We are moving spending based on new buying service, new copy campaigns, and current data in real time. We are utilizing in full co-operation with HAVAS (media buying) to maximize ROI when it is appropriate. We are having smart discussions around when ROI is not the first priority (competitive blocking, new item introduction, etc.). Overall, a much improved conversation versus our once a year conversation from traditional Marketing Mix.
1. The ability to stay current (45-90 days behind - depending on data availability). Looking at last years results when you are on a new campaign or spending in places you never have before is always only half the picture.
2. The ability to adjust the model structure as you learn more around variables that may impact. I can now add in eComm impact as I gain data in this area, etc.
3. Challenging the "norms" of the past. Media purchasing today is different than 2010 so why should the norms be the same.
1. Requires more "hands on" (versus throwing over the fence to throw back). This has the pros of more knowledge developed but the con on time.
2. Tool is new(er) and they are constantly updating and making easier to use. It is very functional today, and will likely even be easier by the time you read this, but there pains with this growth depending on how new you join. Pro of this is that you can help direct that growth.
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Kommentare: Overall the working experience and relationship is good. Working through a data input restatement to ensure data accuracy.
Vorteile: Gives us a good sense of ROI and helps us make decisions on tactics for the future.
Nachteile: Not super user-friendly. Takes a bit of onboarding.
Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Fast, Actionable Results
Kommentare: The customer service with Keen has been one of the best features. The support team is always quick to walk us through solutions or take over a project for the sake of time.
Vorteile: What attracted us most to Keen was the cadence of reporting and granularity of the output. Waiting 6-12 months is often too long to action on the results and similarly, only having results at a broad channel level did not give us the level of detail needed to make optimizations. Keen has solved for both of those concerns.
Nachteile: The biggest challenge has been the way spend is amortized over the course of the campaign versus tied to the specific time period. This does not always align with the way we secure media.
Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Keen provides insights to drive an efficient & profitable marketing mix
Vorteile: The ability to run scenarios in the software allows for the marketing team to align on the most efficient and effective marketing tactics to maximize the spend's ROI and NPV.
Nachteile: The training on the system has to be very detailed so the inputs and constraints are captured accurately to generate applicable results.
Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Kommentare: Very proactive, and attentive. Have been great about working with us to get to a working model quickly.
-Scientific approach to projections
-Ability to layer in many different kinds of tactics
-Early results tied with our internal data, which earned our trust
Nachteile: A little complicated to use for traditional marketing employees.