Durchschnittliche Bewertung25 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.8 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.8 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.7 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.7 / 5
- Startpreis 500,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über PDQ Deploy
Ein Tool, mit dem Entwickler Software-Patches und Updates gleichzeitig auf mehreren Windows-PCs bereitstellen können.
PDQ Deploy Funktionen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Automatische Genehmigung
- Automatische Patch-Implementierung
- Automatische Scans
- Benutzerdefinierte Patches
- Compliance Management
- Management des kompletten Netzwerks
- Patch Test
- Priorisierung von Patches
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PDQ Deploy
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Power without comprimise
- Extremely robust. allowing you to create packages specifically written for practically any and every program, Job, script, Ect.
-Cheap. Very much worth the price
-Ease of use. Anyone with a bit of IT knowledge can quickly install this program and start using it at a moments notice
- Kind and quick Support. Everyone at PDQ (that I have worked with) is friendly and easy to work with.
- Versatile. This program works with practically any setup.
Nachteile: If I had to have one complaint I would certainly say that its the fact they are without a phone support line. Everything is done either through their forums or email. While they are quick to provide support via Email. its still email and feels much slower than if a phone were used.
Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Worth every penny
Kommentare: Very positive, hope to use for a long time
Vorteile: Probably the most used tool for our department. PDQ makes deploying software or custom on the fly changes to workstations a breeze. We dont use GPOs anymore for software. Scheduled deploys, scripting, you can run scripts with local authentication which is great if a computer falls off the domain. Combined with PDQ inventory very powerful. Great built in repository of programs and such. The software is built very well and intuitive.
Nachteile: I'd like to see bandwidth throttling based on network I stead of global but that's not a big deal
Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Great Software Deployment tool
Kommentare: Day to day software deployments are much easier using PDQ. I am able to create, test & deploy application packages in few minutes. Much more convenient than SCCM. They even offer Windows Cumulative updates which is a bonus feature.
1. Prebuilt packages are so useful. Makes life much easier for IT Admins
2. Integration with PDQ Inventory is the best part of using PDQ Deploy. There are lot of custom build dynamic groups and it is so easy to make the deployment seamless.
3. Integration with Active Directory comes handy.
4. Scheduling package push using Heartbeat Deployment is added convenience.
Nachteile: The only issue is managing remote/offsite machines becomes challenging using PDQ Deploy.
Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Easy Windows deployment and management
Kommentare: PDQ has made installation and management of our Windows computers easy and inexpensive. Capable of integrating with Active Directory, finding and pushing software to Windows computers is a breeze. Partnered with PDQ Inventory, we would find ourselves working much harder without it.
Easy to use and setup
Nachteile: No OS X or Linux support. Would be awesome if I didn't have to find another program to manage those operating systems, even for the basics.
Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Kommentare: Amazing experience. I would recommend everyone to look into them and their software. Specifically for updating/patching Microsoft Windows, Java, Adobe, etc. They update the patches automatically on their end and all you have to do is "import them/allow them"
Vorteile: Easy to use. Updated constantly. Support is attentive and you can rely on them to get back to you quickly. The amount of packages that are updated on their end - and approved on our end. Makes installing/updating software a breeze.
Nachteile: Patch Tuesday from Microsoft, the updates for Microsoft Office are left off. Only bad thing I can say.