Wer nutzt diese Software?
This Location Intelligence platform helps make better business decisions in a wide range of industries like Retail, E-commerce, Omnichannel, Food and Grocery Delivery, Banking, Insurance and Telco.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung8 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis $120/Monat
- Preisinformationen There is also one-time payment for implementation starting at 1500 USD.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2015
CleverAnalytics answers comprehensive, location-related, business questions with the ease of reading a map. It is the only cloud-based business mapping platform that translates your business intelligence data into real meaning by visualizing it in an intuitive context-first map. It combines location-based data to provide customer intelligence and insights for geo-mapping, geomarketing, location planning, network optimization, competitor analysis, and customer loyalty tracking.
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Strategische Planung
- Trend- / Problemindikatoren
- Wichtige Leistungsindikatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI)
- Gefilterte Ansichten
- Relationales Display
- Visuelle Entdeckung
- Bild exportieren
- Dreidimensionale Analyse
- Karte teilen
- Demografische Daten
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Verhaltensbezogene Analysen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für CleverAnalytics
Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Important tool for optimizing our branch network
Vorteile: - It's pretty fast to be all in cloud with access through browser and works with our big datasets. One-time there are all data, I'm able to look at all without changing the set-up of the datasets key connectors. - I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas. We use it to discover new places in big towns to open new branch stores and avoid internal cannibalization. - Template insights reports for real business use cases. It combines location-based data from different sources and puts the data in a context. - I'm able to do ad hoc analysis without waiting days and weeks to some GIS experts have time and maybe understand my business issues. The environment is simple, only interactive map and the important metrics related to my business cases. - It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources.
Nachteile: - It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud. In current version, you are not able to embed the maps in third party dashboard. - When you want to share the reports with you colleagues, they have to make their account in the tool. Unfortunately, although you have the account and access to the project, you have to make all the clicks and filtering patch to get the report every time, you need to see it. - I would like to have two or more map views adjacent when I want compare catchment area of my branch network, competitors network and white places with high value of demographic potential.
Bewertet am 11.7.2018
BI tool with location as a key to get relations between business KPI, demography and market share.
Kommentare: I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas
- I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas
- Template insights reports for real business use cases. It combines location-based data from different sources and puts the data in a context
- It enables to work with location data seamlessly in a cloud BI environment with other tools. It has an API connector for Keboola Connections
- It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources. You can define a new metric easily. It uses location as a key connecting point
- It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud. In current version, you are not able to embed the maps in third party dashboard.
- It does not work on small mobile screen, because the map view and side panel need at least screen in tablet size. It does not work with statistical probability, it shows only what already exists