Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Optimal Workshop
Ein Tool, das qualitativen Forschern hilft, Benutzerdaten zu erfassen und Muster und Trends in Echtzeit zu entdecken.
- Forschung mit gemischten Methoden
- Qualitative komparative Analyse
- Quantitative Inhaltsanalyse
- Statistische Analyse
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Reframer
Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Great once you get the hang of it
- CSV importer worked well, so it was easy to use this in combination with our interview recording tool (Lookback)
- Picks up on tags/keywords in notes, even ones imported from other platforms
- Allows you to manage tags in a nice way
- Created some very interesting visualizations of keyword use and how keywords relate to each other
Nachteile: You really need to understand how to use tags - for our team, we had to decide beforehand which ones we'd use in order to make sure that we got relevant insights (and not a crazy mishmash). But Reframer also seemed to create or duplicate tags by itself from our notes, which might have been convenient but in fact complicated things a bit further and meant we had to do some additional tag management later.
Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Vorteile: I loved how easy you can set up the stuff e.g. card sort and analyse the data.
Nachteile: I did not like the way it is displayed on mobile – this could need some improvement in order to motivate people to take part in surveys e.g. also delete little nasty bugs that occurred once: took ages to do the survey.
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Great research tool
Vorteile: We mainly use Optimal Workshop for their card sorting and tree structure testing. It has been a huge asset in helping us optimize navigation for our users. Their GUI is very straight forward and makes it easy to build projects to test.
Nachteile: Their software is really expensive because of all of their suite offerings. Where we don't use every feature, it would be nice to have an option to pay for just a portion of it.