Durchschnittliche Bewertung128 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
Die Autodesk Inventor-Software dient Ingenieuren und Designern als professionelle Gestaltungs- und Konstruktionslösung für mechanische 3D-Designs, Simulation, Visualisierung und Dokumentation. Mit der Inventor-Software können Ingenieure 2D- und 3D-Daten in einer Designumgebung zusammenfassen und so eine virtuelle Repräsentation des endgültigen Produkts erstellen, um Form und Funktionalität eines Produkts testen zu können, bevor es fertig ist. Autodesk Inventor bietet leistungsstarke Tools für parametrische Aufgaben, eine direkte Bearbeitung und Freeform-Modellierungen.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Inventor
Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Inventor...only 10 years behind
Vorteile: I like that it's fairly quick to rebuild parts after changing a feature early on in the tree. I like the view cube in the upper right hand corner, very easy to reorient the view any way I want. The measure tool is very useful and easy to use. I really like how easy it is to start and orient a sketch, super simple and intuitive. The hole tool is nice and easy to use, good GUI.
I don't like:
1. I can't measure between the edges of sketched circles without putting points there to measure from. Why shouldn't I be able to measure the web thickness or specify that as my measurable value? If that's something that's a CTC on my print, then let me spec it, don't tell me it's not "good engineering".
2. Why can't I split/trim projected geometry? You make me import it as a line, so let me trim it like one.
3. When using a feature in a subsequent sketch, why does it make me import that line geometry into my current sketch? Just reference it.
4. If I add a constraint, why not tell me what conflicts and let me delete the conflicting constraint (a la Creo). It's great that you tell me it's overconstraining it, but tell me what the conflicts are.
5. Why do I have to edit a sketch/feature to edit a dimension? I've been able to double click a dimension and edit that dimension in SW and Creo for years.
6. Why do I have to go into the View tab to change the visual style? Make that a floating toolbar in the viewable area (a la Creo).
7. Why don't all circular features, i.e. circles, holes, etc., automatically have an axis that's accessible to later features? It's dumb that I have to insert them...
Bewertet am 10.7.2018
It is a 3D solid parametric modeling program produced by the software company Autodesk
In my case being a professional of iNGENIERIA IS OF GREAT BENEFIT BECAUSE Inventor is updated (with the help of users in Inventor Ideas) and improves with each new version
It keeps the user competitive by accessing our latest innovations at the time they are available, along with the
previous versions you need
Configure your products more easily with new functions for assemblies and autocomplete in the rules editor. Work with data from any 3D CAD system while maintaining an associative link
It has many tools that are very useful not only in the mechanical area, but also in the design of circuits, in the design of pipelines, etc., that's why I like SW. However, what I like about inventor is that besides being a program where you can make designs (CAD), you can also manufacture them (CAM) and do not need an interface like solidworks to recognize it in a cnc.
Moldflow analysis: because it shows the quality of the pieces during the preliminary design phases and avoids the problems of higher level.
Family mold: this allows the administration of family molds. You can alternate between several charged plastic parts to complete the partition plane design of each core and cavity assembly.
Feed channel and injection point: provides the means to specify the type and location of the injection points, and allows to define the characteristics of shape, size and sketch of the feed channel.
Cooling channel: improves the efficiency of the mold design and simplifies the process of creating complex cooling channels.
Core and cavity design: solves the complex problems of defining the partition plane. The combination of these functions allows the closing of the separation, in addition to the automatic creation of revisions of holes and partition surfaces.
Standard component library and tools: supports a wide range of components from commercial catalog libraries and a component utility to create custom parts.
Automation of the drawing: the automation of the 2D drawing
Java does not generate code for further deeper developments.
It does not handle much flexibility like code does in Java
It only works with an Internet connection and it is a great disadvantage when you signal it is bad at home or work
It can only be developed for Android
The program has a high cost, due to its license.
Knowing how to fully use the software requires a lot of time since there are many functions, and even that they are of little application, since they are very specific.
It requires a powerful computer to work with processing speed, and a high space on the hard drive