Durchschnittliche Bewertung4 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
Angaben zum Hersteller
GRC, ERM und EHS sind in einer einzigen Lösung zusammengefasst, die dich beim Audit und der Compliance deines Unternehmens unterstützen.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für integrum
Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Master Electricians Australia's Partnership with Integrum Management Systems
Master Electricians Australia (MEA) is a dynamic and modern trade association recognised by industry, government and the community as the electrical industry's leading business partner, knowledge source and advocate. As such, MEA provides members with a subscription based HSEQ System to help ensure members meet their obligations.
The MEA safety system started as a paper based management system in 2007. In 2013 MEA made the decision to transform into a cloudbased solution for the HSEQ System. After over 12 months of searching, trialing and pressure testing prospective providers, MEA made the decision to partner with Integrum Management Systems (IMS) to develop a cloudbased integrated management system for the electrical industry and MEA Members.
MEA and IMS designed and developed a system that managers:
- Risk management
- Document Registers
- Meeting management
- Training management
- elearning LMS; and
- Business intelligence platform The IMS platform was great value for money, highly configurable and front end user friendly. The business intelligence platform that underpins the Integrum system is invaluable to providing an indepth data analysis of what is happening within the business. I would recommend working with IMS to any business looking for a state of the art, highly configurable and innovative business management system.
- The highly configurable modules of the system
- Easy of use
- Ability to design the user interface
- Ongoing development
- Value for money
- Business intelligence reporting platform is very powerful
- Ability to make configuration changes in house rather then having to go to Integrum for changes
Nachteile: MEA has a unique setup, with over 2500+ different companies falling under the same overall system. This has presented challenges as the Integrum management system had not been used in this capacity before. MEA and Integrum continue to reslove issues around this. There is currently limited mobile capabilities through smartphones, this area of the system is ever improving.
Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Integrum rollout review
Kommentare: We made the decision to rollout out Integrum across the APAC division of the company. We had an old intranet system and as many companies, a large amount of spreadsheets and databases capturing data. We decided we need a system that would do everything for us in areas of Safety, Risk and Environmental reporting. We are still at rollout / pilot stage and configuring the system.
Ease of Use
Functionality over a wide range of business activities
Flexibility of the smart forms / development and customization
Nachteile: Initial configuration prior to rollout / pilot. Imperative to make sure communications are fully in synch between system developers and the client. If this is confirmed the development team are very committed and dedicated in getting the system exactly the way you require it for your specific operations.