Was ist Feedier?
Mit Feedier kannst du auf einfache Weise wertvolles Kundenfeedback über eine intelligente und interaktive Plattform sammeln. Es bietet den Kunden ein angenehmes und einzigartiges Erlebnis, sodass sie diese eher ausfüllen und zufrieden sein werden!
Auf jedem Gerät können Kunden auf deine schönen, sauberen und markenbezogenen Umfragen zugreifen.
Diese neue Methode der Feedback-Sammlung ist nicht nur augenschonend, sondern auch unterhaltsam, dank Animationen und Belohnungen (Gutscheine, E-Books, Phil-Collins-Tickets).
Wer verwendet Feedier?
Für SaaS-Geschäfte, Restaurants, Geschäfte, Online-Shops und viele mehr!
Du bist nicht sicher, ob Feedier das Richtige ist?
Mit einer beliebten Alternative vergleichen
Weitere gute Alternativen zu Feedier
Bewertungen über Feedier
Fancy looking feedback surveys to engage, give and receive! Love it!!
- Receive feedback regarding courses and events -> Improve our services
- Give rewards and let the customer feel well and connected with our brand -> Increase sales
- Receive ratings, testimonals and social media engagement -> Raise brand awareness
- Do everything in one tool -> Save time and money
- Reward functions to make the customer and ourselves happy: Files, messages (e.g. for sign up details), money or vouchers - Unintrusive engagement functions after completing the survey: ask for sign up for ones newsletter, ask for a rating on platforms of your choice, ask for social media following, ask for a testimonial - Completely brandable with own company design at the top tier plan - Setup a different CNAME for every feedback survey - How easy it is to set everything up -> just click and choose
- For some clients, the playful look and feel of the surveys are phenomenal, for others they may be a bit too fancy. I would like to have different templates with cleaner and more professional versions. - It would be great to have the ability to disable unnecessary extra information like "last question" and "you're the fastest respondent". - Furthermore, I like to display the ratings and the answers to the feedback surveys on my website in a comprehensive but clean way. At the moment it is only possible to display the overall rating. I've heard that they are working on each of this cons. After implementation this software will be perfect for my needs!!
Slick, fast, beautiful and intuitive
Kommentare: Improve response rate for feedback.
Creates slick and beautiful surveys/feedback.
A bit expensive and has some new concepts like carriers. Wasn't sure what that was, but built in help and onboarding is great. A personal touch from the team.
Unrealiable and Really Buggy Feedback Tool
Kommentare: Even after months of using it, we're still running into new bugs and problems there. Our team spent literally endless hours trying to making it work - and we never succeeded fully, because of the tool's bugginess! If you're looking for a tool to gather your feedback with, keep looking. I wouldn't recommend Feedier.
The idea behind this tool is great - asking for reviews in an interactive, gamified way, and also offering a reward for submitting a survey. We loved that idea and that's why we decided to use Feedier. I also liked the design and many possibilities of sharing the survey.
We've been struggling with it for months now and it cost us completely immoderate amount of effort and time to make it work. Overall problem is mainly that there were problems with the settings - some of them were missing, in a plenty of cases there was a problem with settings loss, we were also experiencing problems regarding the integration to our WordPress website. At the end, there was a continuos problem with data extraction and that's when we decided to stop using it for good. Also, the support didn't help us much, then they stopped responding at all. What is it good for when you can't access the gathered data???
Antwort von Alkaweb
vor 5 Jahren
Hi Veronika, Thanks for the feedback and for your review. As much as I appreciate, I'd like to inform you that we reply to every ticket with care. I don't understand how you could not have received any information. Regarding the bug, I understand you are frustrated, and we take your feedback seriously. We are working hard on improving the product and removing any bug. If you ever want to get back to this, just let us know. Thanks, Baptiste.
Excellent Leading Edge Platform for Getting Feedback
Kommentare: They are very personable. They are working hard to make it a great platform. They are willing to hear feedback. And so far they seem intent on sticking with it to make it the "go to" platform for feedback.
I think it's important that you get feedback from new products that people have paid for. This feedback gives you an immediate reality check on whether you've hit the mark or not. Of course that assumes you are measuring what matters most to the customer. Feedier makes it easy to set up any questions you want.
Im wanting more integration with my other platforms. For example, I want to be able to have a WordPress widget that will rotate my testimonials on a page. I want to be able to tag those testimonials and have the widget only display testimonials with a certain tag so they are pertinent to the topic. That said, I also want to direct the person to write testimonials that appeal to a theme. Right now I cant do that. For example I want to be able to have a question that says "What is different in your life now that you are using X product-service?" and I might want a question like "What would you tell someone who is on the fence about X product-service?" the answer to these are unique and would be used in only in the appropriate page on my website depending on the "proof" Im trying to convey.
A solid contender in the customer feedback space!
Kommentare: I love the survey presentation is professional, mobile-friendly, and customized to use with my clients.
I love that you can connect a sub-domain to your survey (aka carrier) so you're left with a professional looking domain like survey.acme.com. You have the option of white-labeling the survey to make it look like a custom solution (great for agencies). Feedier integrates into Zapier which opens up many possibilities for alerting team members and stakeholders and recording data. It's incredibly easy to ask happy customers to post a review on a review site like TripAdvisor, Amazon, Google, Facebook, and the list goes on. This one is the best...Feedier gives you the ability to reward your customer AFTER they submit their feedback (so you're not bribing your customers to leave a review) in the form of a voucher, downloadable asset, a coupon, etc.
There are some parts of the survey I would like to customize but currently don't have the option of altering. The language to describe what certain features do is sometimes hard to understand because they are not written clearly, therefore, it makes it hard to see the value of a feature.