Wer nutzt diese Software?
q.MINDshare customers have 100s or 1000s of busy, customer-facing employees (sales, service, call center) that can benefit from adaptive microlearning to deliver/reinforce important learning.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung4 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2004
Über q.MINDshare Microlearning
Don't Deliver Training. Deliver Better Training Outcomes!
Best Microlearning for Business Outcomes!
q.MINDshare (q), from count5, is a prescriptive, adaptive microlearning delivery system. q eliminates the forgetting curve that impedes employee training. That means more employees remember more training than before, helping you deliver faster, more predictable performance outcomes to the business.
q is cloud-based with app support for PC, Android, iPhone, Citrix and Tablets.
q.MINDshare Microlearning Funktionen
- Adaptives Lernen
- Asynchrones Lernen
- Integrierter Autorensystem-Kurs
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für q.MINDshare Microlearning
Bewertet am 3.5.2018
q.MINDshare is a must-have technology for call center learning reinforcement and
q.MINDshare is great for both training reinforcement and for reinforcing important
changes in process. q also measures question-level results by user and by team, so we
can identify coaching opportunities.
q.MINDshare lets us train & reinforce learning at the agent desktop in short weekly bursts
without impacting productive time and service levels.
It is great at proactively addressing the training needs of all agents, but it adapts to
close individual learning gaps.
It is always on so agents don't have to remember to login.
It has a flexible scheduling system so we can deliver content on specific days.
It uses push technology, which delivers on-screen reminders to agents to drive training
What I like the most about q.MINDshare is my relationship with the vendor. They truly
care about customer success.
As a senior learning executive, I sponsored q.MINDshare implementations at two
different call center operations (at APS and Great West Healthcare).
When we implemented, I found their user interface to be somewhat dated. The UI improved
dramatically since then. It is extremely elegant solution especially for a contact center environment.
Bewertet am 16.5.2018
q.MINDShare is a great tool for reinforcing product knowledge with field sales teams.
At Coca Cola, I used q. MINDshare for several years in our Foodservice Division with a variety of sales levels and cross functional partners. q is very easy to use. After approval by our IT department it took less than a day to roll out to over 1,000 field sales people and managers. We used q to support new product launches and to reinforce important product changes. Each review took only a few minutes each week to complete.
A few things I like the most about the software:
(1) The push reminders on their laptops really helped driving high weekly completion of assignments (we averaged over 85%). The content we pushed was relevant and brief so it catered nicely to busy sales people with low attention spans.
(2) The reporting is robust. We were easily able to identify what the sales teams understood and where they needed additional support.
(3) Engagement with the content and the q concept happened quickly as associates' competitive nature kicked-in and nobody wanted to be flagged for missing questions. Also, the support is stellar! Any technical problems were identified and solved quickly. Any time we needed advice on a new initiative, they were happy to support us.
Nachteile: For us, the prospect of loading the q.MINDshare "app" onto each associate's PC workspace was daunting because our IT department tightly controls that real estate - gaining IT approval was the slowest part of the process, helped along by running an extensive pilot phase to prove the concept.