von RS Components4.3 / 5 6 Bewertungen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung6 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Nein
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- RS Components
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für DesignSpark Mechanical
Bewertet am 25.5.2019
If You Want Speed and Professional Drawings, Then DesignSpark Mechanical is for You!
Kommentare: I'm retired from owning my own Custom Cabinet Business, and now I'm a neophyte inventor. There is no reason why I should pay a "high-priced Professional" for the same quality patent drawings that I can produce myself. So again, DesignSpark Mechanical is the only drawing program for me.
Vorteile: What impresses me most about DesignSpark Mechanical is how quickly and easily a drawing or object can be created. If you've ever shaped putty into different forms, that's exactly how you produce drawings with DesignSpark Mechanical. Like every drawing program though, you must except the fact, that there will be a learning curve. I possess thirty years experience using AutoCad,which uses a lot of commands foreign to DesignSpark Mechanical. I think this is making my learning curve a little steeper, but I feel it is well worth the time. On the other hand, there are quite a number of very similar commands used in DesignSpark Mechanical. I wouldn't trade DesignSpark Mechanical for any other drawing program. Also, the personal support given to the members is second to none.
Nachteile: I only have one criticism with DesignSpark Mechanical. I have been used to AutoCad instruction books with over a thousand pages. If I came upon something that I wasn't familiar with, all I had to do was to look in the index and go to the relevant page or pages. DesignSpark Mechanical has countless video tutorials and many other resources to get you back on track about a problem you are having. The community forum is also a tremendously helpful site to get information. Everyone there wants to help you. There is no secret keeping. Maybe since I am a fairly new member, there might be a place where you may lookup a command and learn how to properly use it.
Bewertet am 19.10.2018
My Design Spark Mechanical Review
Kommentare: I mostly used the software for editing SketchUp files. Since Sketch Up Pro is an expensive product, everyone could use Design Spark Mechanical for free to edit *.skp files.
Vorteile: It is the first and maybe the only software which imports SketchUp (*.skp) files. If you're a maker person then this software enables a wide array of electronics components via its "RS Components" connection. Actually, the software is launched by them.
Nachteile: Its user interface is a little bit unfamiliar comparing to other well-known CAD softwares.
Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Super 3d model viewer
In present work great fast and easy software for opening of step and other 3D models.
With additional benefit - editing.
Very intuitive .
In full version creation of drawings
In some areas it is really difficult to customise for example :
*to create customised template of Bill of Materials
* to create customised order information
Bewertet am 8.8.2018
free design for professionals
Kommentare: I liked it and we can use it in the office
Vorteile: offer a wide variety of resources and design tools to complete projects including free design tools for PCBs and 3D designs
Nachteile: 3D modeling is not complete enough to make a good project
Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Design Spark CAD Design an OK tool
- It was good but I had a hard time as there are not many tutorials to follow.
- There is documentation and some tutorials on YouTube I don't feel like is artist friendly like other software. - I like that it does not run off the cloud and does not lag.
- What I liked the most of this software is that I was able to start designing right away taking care of the basic design needs.
- The software is light which makes it good for working and installation times are reduced.
- This is not a cloud base software and you can install it in several computers.
- Good boolean substraction system it is nice the way it works.
- Good if you are coming from an engineering background you will probably get the hang of it quickly.
- Comes with a free utility.
- Learning curve is not as easy it will take you time.
- Several tools are confusing they require too many steps to get them to work.
- Yo purchase the software by modules as addons.
- Not easy to get to use it if you come from an artistic background.