Wer nutzt diese Software?
· Foodservice manufacturers · Retail CPG manufacturers
Durchschnittliche Bewertung10 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Blacksmith Applications
- Gegründet 2000
FORGE TPM software is specifically designed for foodservice and CPG retail manufacturers. Whether youre planning events and calendars, matching deductions or looking for more speed and automation in your workflow, FORGE has you covered. Our customers include organizations such as Butterball, Unilever Food Solutions, Conagra Brands, Rich Products, and more. Let's chat!
- Analytik / ROI-Verfolgung
- Compliance Management
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Management von Handelsvereinbarungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für FORGE
Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Blacksmith Forge is essential to everyday operations as a Foodservice CPG.
Kommentare: Roll out to our business managers to take a closer look at their trade spend.
+ The product is intuitive and can be customized to meet our business needs.
+ Our Blacksmith Business partners are CPG experts and are forward thinking.
+ Customer service agent provides us with tremendous support and demonstrate a clear understanding of the current (and future) landscape of our Industry.
+ We recently rolled out the program for our business managers.
Nachteile: - Data configurations can be complex, but there is always a Blacksmith employee to address any questions that we may have. I do not feel there are actual cons with Forge.
Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Forge is an essential part of my day to day work.
- The tool is very user friendly.
- Customer Support is top notch whenever we are experiencing any difficulties or have any questions.
- The Blacksmith team is always willing to help with any system efficiencies to enhance our day to day work.
- Being able to network with other Blacksmith users within the industry helps us learn other ways we can utilize this tool across our Foodservice team.
- We experience a few system outages but the team is quick to work on it and fix the issue.
- System does run slow every now and then.
Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Our Trade Settlement Team is in Blacksmith Forge & Analytics tools every working business day.
- The Blacksmith team are experts in Food Service industry,
- In the forefront of the direction of Food Service Trade.
- Forge System is very intuitive and can be customized to meet our business needs, and provides ability to evolve along with Food Service Industry.
- We are currently reviewing upgrading to the newest version in 2018.
- Continuously adding system efficiencies into system or process to account complexities that we are faced with
- Network of Blacksmith customers
- Bi Annual Blacksmith meetings
Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Forge Helps Make the Complicated World Of Foodservice Programs and Billbacks Easier
Kommentare: Forge has been a great help to our organization. It has helps us get our arms around a very difficult to manage piece of the Foodservice business.
Vorteile: The Forge system is very user friendly. The system allows all organizations within a company to understand the effect that the distributor and operator programs have on profitability. Forge allows companies to keep all of their programs in one place so the data and information is accessible to sales, management, finance and reconciliation/settlements departments
Nachteile: The Forge software can be overwhelming to new users. But once the users get a chance to work with the system for a while, they will become very adept at using it.
Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Forge & Forge Analytics Review
Kommentare: The overall experience for the first year was not what was expected. The features and functionalities would be great if it worked, however, the data was incorrect and it took over 9 months to find out that a refresh wasn't happening between Forge and Forge Analytics. The initial customer service experience was also poor and not helpful. Recently we received better customer service when we were provided with a different group of individuals to help us. There is no ownership on customer service on validating that the data between the systems are running appropriately. We constantly have to catch the issues and report them.
Vorteile: The quicker processing of the deductions and billbacks feature in Forge. The detailed billback reports in Forge Analytics are also great because of how much data you can include in the report.
Nachteile: The concept of the system is actually a great concept. The functionality though needs improvement. Forge and Forge Analytics needs to be consistent in refreshing between systems. The contract management piece in Forge is a great feature, however, it provides too much flexibility for sales to enter contracts and easily revise or duplicate them which in turn causes errors on the Forge Analytics report.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Blacksmith Applications an 31.8.2018
Yassmin, we appreciate your feedback. As an early adopter of FORGE Analytics, we take your input very seriously as we activate continuous improvement to our support and data models. We'll have someone reach out to discuss system choices that can address the sales team permissions you commented on. Thank you for being a valued customer.