von Millennium Systems International
Wer nutzt diese Software?
As an independently owned company, we answer to the industry. Meevo 2 lets you cater to your beauty and wellness departments with a powerful software that flawlessly manages your business.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung62 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Startpreis 97,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Pricing tiers dependent upon number of users/professionals.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Millennium Systems International
- Gegründet 1987
Über Meevo 2
Derived from 30 years of industry experience, Meevo 2 empowers like-minded business owners from solo artists to franchises to build and grow a thriving business in the beauty and wellness industries. The cloud-based software is built by the award-winning Millennium S.I., a company which provides salon and spa management software and growth strategies with industry-leading education.
Meevo 2 Funktionen
- HIPAA konform
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Mehrere Standorte
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Wiederkehrende Termine
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten & Kommissionen
- Verkaufspunkt POS
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Meevo 2
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Kommentare: Overall, because of the price, I am pleased but slightly underwhelmed. I have used another software for nine years, so this is not my first booking software. I expected the reports to be better than what I'm used to, not worse. I'm disappointed that there is no app.
Vorteile: Price, scheduler, being able to cut, paste & copy. Individualized training.
Nachteile: Meevo2 needs an app! Mobile is not enough. Convo bar is useless, if you don't type the prompt in exactly as it's supposed to be then nothing will come up. What's the point of having it if you need a list of what you're supposed to type in to get where you want to go? Reports are terrible, not intuitive at all and not helpful even when you do find a report that kind of fits your need. Can't search for reports. No retention report (the most important report there is). Transaction history is confusing. Clients can have positive and negative balances at the same time. I hate that clients can see from your receipt if you change the price of a service. They see what it should have been or would have been. if you have to void a transaction that had a service then it doesn't actually uncheck out the appointment book part. So you have to rebook the appointment to check it out the correct way which makes the payroll skewed. I don't like that you can't check out an appointment from yesterday, that's a problem because you have to rebook the appointment on the current day and the old appointment looks like a no-show. You should at least be able to move the old appointment to the current-day. I would like an appointment view that has each stylists week on one screen instead of having each stylist by day and the whole week displayed. I want to be able to click on the day and see all the stylists just for that day just like I can click on a person's name and see their entire week.
Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Vorteile: I like that Meevo 2 is easy to learn and use. I feel like most of the training videos are not needed and just simply playing with the site helps learn most of the functions. The reminders and confirmation system is great and I like that you can choose what you want to send based on your clients preferences.
Nachteile: -When a clients wants to cancel there should be a function that sends the stylist an email or texts the the client wants to cancel. You shouldn't have to check the main page everyday. -The no show fee system should be tweaked and instead of leaving a credit on the clients account there should be a way to leave a negative amount showing that they need to pay a fee. Also, i'm not sure if this is a function but if it isn't then when clients book online there should be a mandatory setting that makes clients leave there credit card on file so you can charge the card if the clients never decides to come back. -The note section is kind of a mess. I haven't been able to find out how to read a full note if a client books online and sends one to the stylist. I feel like the system should also send an email if someone leaves a note that way they see it before the day of the clients appointment. -When booking online the system only searches 2 weeks out when clients select "search of next available service". This needs to either be reworded or actually search for the next available. Most high volume salons, like mine book months in advance so 2 weeks is kind of pointless and is confusing for the client. -The system should also allow for more time before it logs you out. Right now the max time is 1 hour. Most haircuts are 1 hour and if the salon doesn't have a receptionist then it becomes time consuming to have to log back in every time.
Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress
- The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment.
- It promised better features from a franchise point of view
- We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests.
- The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations.
- The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.
Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Meevo 2 in Today's Salon/Spa World
Kommentare: Overall Meevo 2 is working great for our business, we have tried several other operating systems, and Meevo 2 meets the majority of our business concerns.
-Very user friendly!
-Web based, So it can be accessed anywhere!
-Sometimes it lags, and takes longer to load than desirable, while I originally thought this was just a poor internet connection, it proved not to be.
- Missing some minor features that would be beneficial for my business, such as not being able to edit a ticket's payment after the day was closed.
Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Meevo 2 was an easy switch
Kommentare: A benefit we are seeing is having the daily service totals and monthly product sales easily available to us pushes us to make more sales and surpass goals that are calculated for us.
Vorteile: The software is much more to the point than others. Having it available through web browser instead of strictly computer has really helped us while booking clients outside of the salon. Also, everyone having their own profiles and goal centers really pushes our stylists to sell and bring in clients more frequently.
Nachteile: I do some times have a hard time with inventory counts. Some times I need to deduct a product here or there for personal use, and it can get confusing just taking one product out of the inventory count.