Wer nutzt diese Software?
Psychiatrists, therapists and counselors in small mental health private practices.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung9 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Get two months free with annual payment. No contracts and no setup fees.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2013
Powerful, elegant charting and practice management, designed by & for mental health providers. Clean, easy-to-use screens, e-prescribing of controlled substances in all 50 states, responsive customer support, and a base plan that's free as well as extremely affordable premium plans and add-ons.
- EMR / EHR (elektronische / medizinische Gesundheitsberichte)
- Elektronische Rezepte
- Medizinische Abrechnung
- Self-Service Portal
- Stationärer / Haus-Patient
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Luminello
Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Kommentare: Alot of potential, held back due to poor customer service who would rather give 15-40 emails then call you once.
Vorteile: It is very nice to be able to e-prescribe, saves time and patient's can pick up prescription at pharmacy.
Nachteile: Customer service-They do not have phone support. If you email after hours forget about it until the next day or if Friday the next Monday. I literally have to threaten to write a bad review to get them to call me (despite being done during business hours). The only way to get them to talk to you on phone is to threaten them. They do not control the electronic prescribing function of software and so you have to wait for them to act as a middle man to dose spot. I had a problem e-prescribing on Friday due to purchase of new phone. It is now Monday at 7pm. I've traded around 14 emails with them and solution is still not found. I've also called dose spot 2x. To become activated in system took around 2 months and 40-60 emails. Man would it be nice if you could just talk to someone on the phone. Again only way to get them to talk to me on phone instead of endless stream of emails that don't work is to threaten to tell others about poor experience with luminello. Really a pity as alot of their software is innovative. But wow, very poor customer support. I have managed two websites, part of generation X and know my way around computers. If your not super tech savvy than I would not recommend luminello.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Luminello an 16.10.2018
We apologize that setting up EPCS took so long - our mission is to delight our users with superior customer service and we let you down here. We have taken your thoughts to heart and have begun reviews internally and with our e-prescribe partner to improve the systems for this process. Your feedback has helped us to learn what we need to focus on, but still, we¿re very sorry you had to go through this in the first place. We hope over time to regain your confidence.
Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Luminello is just the EHR I have been looking for! It is simple, user-friendly, and easy to use.
There are so many aspects about Luminello that are amazing! Here are a few:
- I really appreciate it that it was built by a psychiatrist for mental health providers -- you can tell that it was made with the user in mind
- They have responsive, friendly customer support
- It has affordable plans, starting with free!
- They have E-prescribing, including controlled substances
- They have custom note templates and questionnaires that really allow me to personalize my practice
- The scheduling, including online booking, makes it easy to keep track of all my appointments
- The portal with electronic documents and payments cuts the amount of time I spend on the admin side of my practice in half.
- The secure messaging feature resolves all of my confidentiality concerns and makes it easy to communicate with clients.
Nachteile: There are few downsides to Luminello. They are a newer EHR, but have already exceeded some other ones that I have tried that have been around longer. Any time there has been a suggestion for improvement, they have listened and are constantly rolling out new features that make Luminello get better and better! At this point, I feel like they already have every feature I need to have the most efficient practice, but I know there is still more to come and I can't wait to see!