Wer nutzt diese Software?
Sportvereine, Ligen, Verbände, soziale Gruppen, Schulen oder Unternehmen, die die Kommunikation, größere kommerzielle Möglichkeiten, verbesserten Cashflow und besser besuchte soziale Funktionen verbessern wollen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung72 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Team App
- Gegründet 2013
Über Team App
Team App ist weltweit die Nummer 1 der kostenlosen Sportkommunikationsplattform und wird in mehr als 160 Ländern eingesetzt. Mit der Team App können Clubs, Teams, Verbände, Schulen, Unternehmen und soziale Gruppen ihre Kommunikation verbessern, indem sie ihre eigene Smartphone-App erstellen. Entwirf deine App, wähle aus einer großen Auswahl an Funktionen und du erhältst in weniger als 10 Minuten eine voll funktionsfähige Team App.
Team App Funktionen
- Aktivitäten/News Feed
- Chat / Messaging
- Umfragen & Feedback
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Team App
Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Web and App syncing makes Team App a great choice for time poor clubs.
Team app has simplified the job of communicating and interacting with our players (senior and junior + parents) our members and supporters. It's assisted at least in part, in promoting our brand beyond the club into the community with benefits in sponsorship attraction and media interest.
Any small club administrator should seriously consider this product, even just the basics are a benefit.
As a volunteer run organisation, our Australian Rules Football Club (The Unley Football Club) has similar challenges as other such enterprises when it come to available human resource. There is no IT department, no PR guy and no advertising division to promote our brand and communicate with members.
As the sole "Communications Officer" I lead a team on one - me.
Prior to team app, I had to maintain a website, and, in trying to keep up to date with mobile technology, developed a smartphone app using another platform. Due to design limitations there was limited uptake, so after trialing for one season the app was ditched.
But almost on cue, Team App appeared on the market. And at once the benefits were obvious.
- The web platform and admin interface were easy to set up.
- Content on the web platform automatically sync's with the app.
- Push notifications allow events and news to be communicated in real time or scheduled.
- Customization of content available via the app
- Personalized design options
- Purchase of the ad banners to promote own sponsors.
The latter one is a fabulous way to take control of the app's advertising banners. The fee is very reasonable, and we promote the option as a way to encourage higher level sponsorship, our larger contributors getting the additional coverage.
The website also allows for "Custom Pages" which can allow for the creation of additional content as you'd find in any website.
It's simplified the communications role enormously.
Whilst the App is overall a boon, the app interface has space for 12 active buttons to access the information relevant to what you want. Some of these are automatically linked to web content such as news and events, and some to external links etc. Content that you want to make accessible to website visitors needs to be reflected in an active button on the app, other than the custom pages.
It simply means if you want to have certain content accessible via the website, you tie up a button you might otherwise have used for one of the other exciting features (such as the gallery, the chat rooms etc).
In essence, the degree of customization available is good, but not extensive, which requires a little bit prioritization of what you want available.
There are some fantastic features available which would be great to activate, but the button limit gets in the way. Additionally, some of the optional features would be a bit time consuming to fully capitalize on, eg, player profiles can't be added to or edited by the players themselves.
Despite these issues, the app is a great tool, and the support available can help you get over most issues satisfactorily.
Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Perspective of an administrator review
Kommentare: Overall, this app has been a major asset for our league and we are very glad we began to use it for this season. It makes a lot of administration requirements really easy to achieve. We look forward to usng the app for many years to come.
- encapsulates every platform in one: newsletters, social media, websites, uniform stores, calendars etc.
- really user friendly
- simple to use all features
- can tailor it for what your own specific organisation needs
- exporting uniform payments: i think the excel spreadsheet that is exported from stores can be simplified. In the spreadsheet it shows each individual item purchased as one row each, i believe it would make it a lot easier if it had one row per person and in an individual cell have each item they purchased.
- attendance feature of an event: we have 9 coaches who are restricted admin, and at the end of training each coach gets kids to come and tick off their name. However, Team App only saves the attended umpires as the ones who were ticked off by the LAST coach to click save. Furthermore the the 8 coach's lists of names they ticked off are scratched and it appears that those umpires did not attend the event.
- news items style: it would be great if you had a feature when doing news posts, or events in the description of events etc that you can be able to: bold, italics and underline the text you are writing to emphasize certain points. Also if you could put hyperlinks into the texts too.
- chat room: when scrolling up to load older comments it scrolls back to the most recent messages.
- member contact: when opening up the member profile and clicking their mobile number there is no option to copy their number (to text) it only lets you call directly
Bewertet am 27.1.2018
I've used team app as a coach and parent for over 5 years. I loved the app the first time I used it
Kommentare: I kept my players and coaches up to date on schedules, changes, and general communications. It made team coordination easy for me. It was useful for parents to have rosters and player info in the app and not have to print out and distribute information. It was fun for the players to have their own "Team App" including their bios, team photos, etc. We made up a team name and logo which reinforced brought players together as a team.
Vorteile: First, the product is VERY easy to set up. You can start with a very basic team app and grow it as need and time permits. The best parts is users love it, from players, to parents, to coaches. User adoption is king. Finally, you can customize it to the point it looks like a very professional app that is tailored to your needs.
Nachteile: No kidding, I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I could complain about the ad model, but the app is free, and for the richness of features an can put up with the ads. Further more, if I want to pay up I can turn them off or use them as a fundraising source. Usually customer service is an issue with these types of "free" apps, but the TeamApp folks are awesome,
Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Game changer for clubs!
Overall it's been a huge relief for our club to have Team App. Previously we had players feeling like they missed certain communications around functions etc, where now they know where all information is found, and recieve notifications and reminders about everything.
The ability to sell things in the same place has been great, and hopefully will still improve over time.
Thanks to customer rep. from Team App for always being a huge help also!
Vorteile: The 2 things we like best are the ability to get a message ourout to entire club quickly and with ease, without it becoming just another email message, and secondly, the ability to apply players fees and merchandise costs direct to them and have reminders sent without the usual legwork. Has saved so much time and stress!
Nachteile: Inability to add stock levels to merchandise or break into sizing with stock levels. I love the store in general but it's very basic at this point.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Team App an 7.10.2018
Thanks for the feedback Kristy!
We will be adding the ability to add stock levels to the 'Store' very soon and the option for you to set up automatic monthly membership payments in addition to annual for users.
Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Good, but improvements to usability required!
Vorteile: Lots of features like putting members into separate groups and communicating with them separately or together. Shop and Payment processing, file sharing, links to external websites, scores, etc.
1. Club admin can manually enter player details into membership database (for attendance at training, etc) and assign parents/guardians, BUT then their parents can't edit/update the details! This is an unacceptable "bug" because it's logical that parents should be able to edit/update their own children's details.
2. The team selection feature is via a manual text entry box whereby you type players' names in and separate each by moving to another line? What? Why can't the team members be selected from the membership database where that player already exists?
3. App admins and access permissions - need to provide access to coaches and other admins better. At the moment, players need to be grouped eg: Under 10s, Under 11s, etc and for coaches to have access to a team list (for communication purposes or for taking attendance) they have to be a member of THAT group AND THEN granted "Restricted Admin" privileges to that group? WHAT??? WHY?? This seems like a band aid solution that results in the coach/manager being a part of the attendance list when they shouldn't need to be.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Team App an 29.5.2018
Hi Thai, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it as it helps to improve our features.
Would be great to discuss these over the phone with you.
If you can send us an email at email@example.com we can organise a time for one of our specialists to call and assist with this feedback.