Durchschnittliche Bewertung15 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Windows
Angaben zum Hersteller
- QSR International
Qualitatives Textdatenanalysesystem zur Analyse von Ergebnissen klinischer Studien, Umfrageantworten und mehr.
- Forschung mit gemischten Methoden
- Qualitative komparative Analyse
- Quantitative Inhaltsanalyse
- Statistische Analyse
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für NVivo
Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Nvivo was the go-to QDA for graduate students for many years. Still a powerhouse.
Kommentare: Nvivo is robustly designed and can handle very large projects that involve text, video and audio. I believe AtlasTI or MaxQDA offer better feature sets.
Nvivo runs on Windows, Mac. This is important for exchanging data on research teams whose members will be using both Windows and Mac computers.
Colleagues have often commented on how Nvivo is easy to use for content and thematic analysis.
By using Nvivo to define codes and tag documents with the codes as you move through the document. This grounded approach will allow users to build an understanding of the underlying themes in the data. Each coded segment in Nvivo called a "node", can have a set of custom properties that include instance-specific values can be either flat, or hierarchically arranged, each of which has certain advantages. Flat coding prevents imposing a structure on data while hierarchical coding can help researchers find patterns in the document, assists with analysis and building models. Many tutorials can be found online and via the MaxqDA website. The user discussion forum is also a useful place for learning how to use the program and to apply the software to specific research needs. Because good tutorials can be found easily, users will have less trouble learning how to use this powerful program
It does not offer a portable version that users can use when travelling or in the field on someone else's computer. This is a drawback and restricts use to the user's computer only.
The student license, while cheaper than the other major QDA vendors, is only valid for 12 months. If you are doing a PhD (which could take many years), you'll have to purchase a full version of the software which is really rather pricey. Nvivo may not be as good as MaxQDA for helping researchers build interrelationships among the data.
Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Very good tool for qualitative analysis, MAC version is poorer than WIndows version
I am using both Mac and Windows versions of NVivo (NVivo 11).
As a researcher who conducts empirical research, I often need to analyse interview transcripts/records/videos. In NVivo, I find the functionalities that I've ever needed for such analyses, for example coding and visualising results. It really makes my life as a researcher easier.
- This is a sophisticated Quality Data Analysis program which provide a wide range of functionalities and supports that make researcher's life easier.
- NVivo supports many inputs including text, PDF, survey, audio, video and graphical files.
- It has a lot of built-in functions for coding, retrieving, analyzing, visualizing and exporting.
- Qualitative analysis is not an easy task and sometimes requires team-effort - That's great that QSInternational realized it and provided a good supports for team work.
- The biggest problem with NVivo for our team was incompatibility between NVivo versions. As a team, we used different versions of NVivo on both Windows and Mac, and it turned out that exchanging the data was not so easy (for example, an Nvivo project exported from Windows cannot be properly imported to Mac version and vice versa).
- Some functions are not intuitive and therefore take time to learn by reading the manual or by viewing the online tutorials. I understand there is always learning curves to be expected when it comes to using a new tool, but I would expect more build-in example, guideline within NVivo for that.