Wer nutzt diese Software?
We serve clinical and translational research teams at Universities, CROs, small medical device companies, and companies doing usability testing research.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung18 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.4/5
- Kundenservice 4.9/5
- Funktionen 4.3/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6/5
- Preisinformationen Pricing based on number of studies and participants.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Ripple Science
- Gegründet 2016
Ripple is a web-based recruitment-focused patient and study management tool for clinical and translational studies. Ripple provides clinical sites with a centralized software to manage all aspects of recruitment and post-enrollment tracking of patients in clinical trials. Ripple helps clinical trial sites enroll more patients, increase retention, simplify reporting, and automate tasks in order to provide an excellent, patient-centered experience to trial participants.
- 21 CFR Part 11-Compliance
- Elektronische Datenerfassung
- HIPAA konform
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Ripple
Bewertet am 22.6.2018
This software has facilitates my ability to keep track of and schedule research participants.
Kommentare: It has enhanced my lab productivity and enabled us to keep track of participant recruitment in a much more precise way.
Vorteile: It is HIPAA compliant, which makes it relatively easy to work with the IRB to get approval to use. It allows for lots of customization for your study design. It is easy to add and remove study team members with different levels of access. You can send reminders for members of the team to do different tasks associated with participants and study events. You can set up study events based on expected dates or that are triggered based on the completion of other study events. There is a registry (database) that houses all the subjects that you have entered. It is easy to query this database and select potential participants into specific studies.
Nachteile: I would like to see an easier way to input large numbers of potential participants into the registry from a csv file. I would also like to see a more integrated calendar and scheduling system and emailing system.
Bewertet am 26.6.2018
As an early adopter of Ripple, I have seen many improvements in functionality and features.
My top three features are:
1. Participant database. We keep participant information (securely) and can use various parameters (e.g., age, gender) to determine if an individual is eligible for a study. We also can track our contact with potential participants, as well as which studies they've participated in (and use this as exclusionary/inclusionary criteria for future studies).
2. Study management. Although there is still room for improvement (see below), it is super helpful to be able to create groups (experimental conditions) and track participants within each group. We also use the task function as reminders and records of the specific tasks associated with each session (e.g., preparation, data entry, follow-up, etc.).
3. Recruitment sources and analysis. The recruitment source database is great for maintaining record of all recruitment sources, contact information, and a log of our contact with each source. It has also been useful to see which sources have yielded the best lines for recruitment, so we can put our limited recruitment resources to best use.
There are a few features that I would really like to see:
1. Automated session confirmation and reminders. It would be really helpful if we could send scheduled participants a session confirmation (text or email) and then a reminder a day or two before a session.
2. Calendar function that allows us to automatically push de-identified session information (at the time of scheduling) to a cloud calendar so research assistants can see when they have a scheduled session.
3. Random assignment to study conditions. I would love to see a random assignment function to study conditions/groups.
4. More clarity on study set-up parameters (and how to use them to track number of participants by these parameters). There are loads of options for indicating various demographic parameters for a study. For example, indicating number of boy and girl for each age group. However, it isn't intuitive how these nested parameters are trackable within the study dashboard.
Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Customer support is outstanding and responsive to our needs
Vorteile: We love that it is a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant participant management software. I also find the tasks manager to be useful in organizing the everyday structure of our study. Our lab uses the automatic triggers, which are very useful though they could be programmed to be a bit more flexible in terms of the events that trigger them. We also use the bulk tasks and assigning features often, and they are very helpful and user-friendly.
Nachteile: There are some small usability and aesthetic details that are less-than-ideal (e.g., when typing in descriptions the window does not expand so you can only see small chunks of what you're typing, there is no easy way to get to "My Tasks" without looking through a list of everyone else's tasks, when viewing a participant profile the whole page scrolls together so you either lose your place in the list of participants or on the profile page if you need to scroll, etc.) There is no easy way to see a list of all participants in a study, unless you don't create statuses. Study setup was more difficult for our study where participants complete different components of the study (and different number of assessments) based on which group they are in - however, we have been able to work around this with some creativity and the help of the Ripple team.
Bewertet am 23.6.2018
We use Ripple in my developmental psychology lab for recruiting and managing participants.
Vorteile: Keeps the whole lab on top of recruiting and running participants through our study. It's a great way to see what tasks are completed, what still needs to be done, and who is doing what.
Nachteile: It is not always the most intuitive to use. Specifically, the interface gets clunky as participants increase. The two-page system (when extra participants roll over onto the next page) is very confusing. I'd prefer to scroll down a single page than click through different pages of the status headings. Furthermore, the calendar would be much more useful if the event were clickable. Then, users would be taken to the page with the participant information when the event is clicked. Adding export functionality would also greatly improve the usefulness of the Ripple calendar.
Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Using Ripple has been a great way for my entire lab to be organized and efficient.
Vorteile: We love the flexibility of the program and how easy it can be to create a system that works for our specific needs. The calendar has been a particularly useful tool for us to stay organized and connected as a lab. The same goes for our Tasks tab.
Nachteile: Some of the Dashboard statistics are not very helpful, and information is asked of recruitment sources which is then no utilized in the Dashboard statistics. We would like to be able to exclude pilot participants from our general participant lists, but there is not a function to mark a participant as a pilot participant. We would also like a global place to organize all participants in our lab, regardless of what study they were in. Then we would like to access this global information to see which studies a participant has been in to help us shape future participant recruitment plans. We would also like to see the participant's age in the 1-line summary of participants displayed in enrolled or potential participants tabs. Would love to be able to email right from the system, but I also see why this would not be advantageous in some situations.