von FreeFileSync4.7/5 29 Bewertungen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung29 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.7/5
- Kundenservice 4/5
- Funktionen 4.6/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.8/5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Nein
Installiert - Mac
Installiert - Windows
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Audit Trail
- Backup und Recovery
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für FreeFileSync
Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Best File Synchronization Program Bar None
For those who do not know what FreeFileSync can do for you, let me sum it up for you: it's a program that allows the user to manages folder synchronization jobs. RAID configurations and cloud storage solutions have their place, but they cannot solve many of the problems that this program can.
- How do you make external hard drive backups efficiently? The external hard drive naturally exists outside of a RAID configuration and a cloud storage sync folder and it could be very difficult and time-consuming to do the backup manually.
FreeFileSync can solve this problem - Suppose that you regularly receive a data dump via an FTP. How do you efficiently determine which files are new compared to the last data dump that you kept? You could manually compare file times between your files and the files of the new data dump, but you can lose a lot of time doing so.
FreeFileSync can solve this problem - How do you synchronize folders of two or more cloud storage solutions in real time? I don't know of any cloud storage giving you that option and a RAID configuration is possible, I suppose, if you give each cloud storage a partition (i.e. Partition_1 for OneDrive and Partition_2 for Dropbox). The problem with the RAID configuration is that it would make your computer environment a little complicated and you won't have the option of synchronizing select folders. I use FreeFileSync to solve all the problems mentioned above. I've had a great experience with this program so far.
- Open Source so it's open for independent audits
- Regularly updated and incredibly well-developed
- You have many options in terms of which comparison method you want to use to compare the files and which type of synchronization you prefer (mirroring, duplicate, update-only)
- You can see when it was the last time you ran a particular sync job and you can customize the location of where the synchronization log files are kept at (can be useful for record keeping and audits)
- You can choose to sync folders in real time and choose to have the real time sync program run at startup
- It's never failed to deliver
- Maybe if it had an option of encrypting on backup, I guess that would be cool
- I did look to see if there was an option of verifying successful synchronization with checksums like SHA-256, but after reading their article on the CopyFile function, I saw that it was nearly pointless to do so. Instead, I put my trust in the program and I make sure that my computer hardware is running smoothly (i.e. no bad hard drive sectors) and that there is no malware present.
Bewertet am 27.7.2018
I love free software, and this is one of the better ones!
Kommentare: It is an absolutely vital part of my backup strategy on a daily & weekly basis.
Vorteile: FreeFileSync is a great app for performing file comparisons & backups. I use it daily to compare all of the company's ever-changing file additions & edits, then mirror them to a mobile backup drive that I move offsite weekly. It is very fast when performing the initial comparison of changed & new files and will display the before presenting the option of synching or mirroring to the new location. It also has a feature to do a constant sync/mirroring but I have yet to utilize that feature.
Nachteile: I have no cons to speak of. It's funny, but because it's open source and free I think it has a bit of a malware reputation but I have never seen any kind of issue with this at all.
Bewertet am 24.9.2019
FreeFileSync - Backup on Steroids
Kommentare: FreeFileSync provides me with a simple and effective backup solution that also works in part as a defense against Ransomware when off-site disks are used for backup.
Vorteile: The ease-of-use of FreeFileSync is remarkable. There are essentially four operational modes, and once you understand the GUI, learning all four takes about thirty seconds.
Nachteile: This is one of the few products that I really do not have anything negative to comment upon, except for the rare software crash (and I mean VERY rare - it happens maybe once every six months).
Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Vorteile: Overall, Good reviews, looked good on paper
Nachteile: Non-starter, Cant download it, wasted too much time on it
Bewertet am 5.3.2019
If you need to regularly back up your files, you need to try this
Kommentare: I use FreeFileSync to back up my files from my desktop computer to a removable drive, to protect against failure of my desktop computer. I have scheduled it to automatically back up every 4 hours, and it has always worked quickly and reliably, and hasn't bloated my computer with junk files.
Vorteile: I love that FreeFileSync is free to download and use. There is a donation system if you find it useful, which I have donated to.
Nachteile: I would say that it doesn't have access to cloud storage, but recent versions have added this feature. Great!