Durchschnittliche Bewertung32 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 1,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1911
Über IBM Db2
DB2 Enterprise für Linux, UNIX und Windows ist der ideale Datenserver für die anspruchsvollsten Workloads. Neue XML-Unterstützung hilft den Unternehmen, Zeit und Mühe zu sparen und nutzt ihre XML-Datenkosten, reduziert ihre Entwicklungskosten und verbessert die Agilität des Geschäfts.
IBM Db2 Funktionen
- Backup und Recovery
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Unterstützt zahlreiche Programmiersprachen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für IBM Db2
Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Proven for enterprise workloads
Kommentare: Have used DB2 as a Relational Database (RDBMS) for the past 10 years, primarily to support SAP based enterprise workloads. IBM's development of DB2 has been fuelled by one of its largest customers - SAP. As such this review will be biased towards SAP. I started with DB2 7.5 on IBM's flagship AIX Operating System, and it has come a long way. These days AIX is dead (unfortunately), and IBM's Power platform is leveraging Linux. DB2 of course supports the big-endian based Power platforms, and the little-endian based x86 platforms that run both Linux and Windows. DB2 is very versatile as a database, and supports most features that enterprise-based databases like Oracle support. It really is a matter of choice. DB2 administrators are obviously not as easy to find as Oracle's, but so long as the DBA's have good knowledge they can be cross-trained easily.
- ACID compliant like any good RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, SAP HANA)
- Runs well and scales well on IBM's Power-based platform, and commodity x86 hardware running Linux/Windows
- Various editions to suit customer needs and requirements. For example the Developer Edition is fully featured and is completely free for developers to use, or all the way to Enterprise Edition for state-of-the-art functionality (In-Memory based Columnar Tables thru its BLU functionality, High-Availability, Disaster Recovery etc. to prevent Single-Points-of-Failure). Rivals the existing enterprise RDBMS's
Nachteile: - Even though there is a GUI for point-and-click administration (IBM Data Studio), to really flex the database's features and functionality command-line tools are required (like Oracle :-)
Bewertet am 1.10.2019
DB2 - The stable and reliable database
Kommentare: I work with DB2 for over 6 years. I participated in projects of implementation and construction of environments AIX and SuSe Linux with DB2 ensuring the geographic contingency.
The product is extremely reliable! Literally no problem.
It has extensions of high availability and geographic contingency that in my view are highlights. Easy to implement and it works!
Nachteile: This is not something I miss, but I believe it is a differential for some people. DB2 does not work very well with graphical tools. PLC is still the best way.
Bewertet am 27.6.2018
In My professional life I have used DB2 on the AS / 400 and e_Series platform for more than 15 years
Luis alexis R.
Kommentare: Implementing in record time allowing operating different system projects in the companies where I worked, you can be quiet because the data of the companies are based on a robust database eliminated the level of distress, allows access to your level of user user security to the system users allowing them to elaborate the data of the database in an excel sheet for example.
Vorteile: Easy database Implementation easy administration can be managed from any station the level of specialization is much lower than any other database, robust and recovery by indexes, interconnects with other databases such as Sql Server and allows data sharing in Immediately, its level of robustness and integrity is unique.
Nachteile: Proprietary database, requires a lot of Hardware for its good performance and its costs are high.
Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Best RDBMS Software
Kommentare: My experience using this RDBMS software is very good as retrieving of data from the database is very fast. We can execute complex queries in a smooth way. I actually wanted to store XML data inside the database in case of any B2B transactions that I need to store for further processing. DB2 database has the capability to store XML data and store some large files in regards to that transaction details.
1) DB2 is very cheap, easy to install. We don't have to worry about license costs as they wouldn't be more than that in Oracle.
2) It can run on any OS like windows, Linux, Mac.
3) We can use DB2 along with XML data also.
4) The retrieving of data from the db2 database is very fast which is actually a very good feature.
5) Can store large files in the database in an easy way.
6) We can store the data in different locations across the data and the data can be accessed from different locations in a faster way.
7) Index feature is available in DB2 to identify a unique table out of thousands of tables in DB2 database.
Nachteile: I didn't find any flaws using this software.
Bewertet am 29.5.2019
My DB2 Experience
Kommentare: Learning a fully functional database or DBMS may require an educational institution to buy licensed software to be installed in the laboratory. IBM DB2 Express-C is a free closed- source software that a student can use. Even a student could download and have the personal copy of the application as he learns database during the course.
Vorteile: IBM DB2 gives a start up point for a student to learn databases. All the features a DBMS have are provided by DB2. The product supports almost any front-end application that requires database. All the drivers are provided as you setup a connection to an application. IBM DB2 is not limited in learning SQL scripts. You may initiate also database back up and security, XML, stored procedures, and user-defined functions.
Nachteile: IBM DB2 is a high-secured database server. You may be lost in the installation process if you missed one of its steps. If you experience failed installation, uninstalling it may not fully do the trick. You need to delete folders or directories it has created during installation.