Durchschnittliche Bewertung99 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 599,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1988
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SoapUI
Bewertet am 16.7.2018
As a QA Engineer "Soap-UI" is my day maker. It's very easy to test API's with this product.
Kommentare: It helps to complete my day to day testing tasks with more efficiently. It saves my time.
01 . Any type of users (Beginners or Experts for API testing) can easily adopt to the user-interface and testing process by using "soap-UI" for couple of hours. And now i'm expert at this software.
02. By defining variables, you can customize parameter values without hard coding the values in whole test-case.
03. You can also use external data sheets to retrieve data to your executions.
04. You can simply send/receive multiple API calls and responses from different API's by just executing a single test suite.
05. Soap-UI provides very large scale of testing methods. examples : Load testing and Functional testing methods including security tests's.
06. SoapUI Open Source product is totally free for anyone who interested in web-service testing and also SoapUI Pro version gives you three types of reporting methods (Printable , Data Export , HTML Reports). I have used all of these versions personally. It's amazing.
01. Some times it's little bit slow when you work with large test cases.
02. When generating test results, soap ui open source doesn't give you much options comparing to pro version.
03. you need to know about "Groovy Scripts" If you want to create automated test plans in SoapUI open source version.
04. Subscription plan prices are bit high if you planned to go through Pro versions. Other than that there are no any cons to mention about this product.
Bewertet am 24.3.2019
SoapUI: A swiss Army Knife for Automation testing with an user friendly platform.
Kommentare: We have integrated the SoapUI with our project to achieve continuous delivery of the project. The security test feature is really helpful in checking the SQL injection and malicious code attachment with just few clicks. SoapUI is helping us to deploy the code to cloud with help of containers, as all this possible because of the robust integration of SoapUI with the other third part tools like Bamboo.
Vorteile: SoapUI is a swiss army knife for automation testing with user friendly user interface as it provides the wide range of testing features in a single pack. API functional testing allows us to add the test form which also scrutinize the third party API for vulnerability. While creating the test form we can also add and integrate it with the mock data to check the result for bulk raw or real data. Groovy code templates allow us to add the macros. The real time statistics show the detail view for running test. SoapUI by SMARTBEAR support is really impressive as you can get the help from experts when we are stuck some area in it.
Nachteile: MockResponse module should be more enhanced and simplified. Script libraries should be also in Open-Source version. Fuzzing Scan module for testing vulnerability is complex as a beginner. Learning curves are sharp but the proper documentation by SoapUI is covering it.
Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Perfect little package to get a lot done!
Overall I recommend SOAP UI to just about everyone when in the context of this type of testing. Seven out of ten times the other person is already aware of the software or has used it in the past. It is truly one of the better-made software, and even though I know a great deal of how to use its features, I know that there is still a lot I don't even know about packed away within the menus.
I look forward to mastering this piece of software soon.
Vorteile: Once you understand how to execute a Soap service through the user-friendly UI, it is perfect for running through an extensive suite of tests and validations. With on-the-fly edits that you can make in-between cases, you can ensure that you're meeting full coverage results.
Nachteile: Sometimes when importing a WSDL, you may only need to pass a request which includes ONLY required fields. I wish SOAP UI would allow you to make a sample request which only consists of the required fields and leaves the optional fields out of the sample. This would make things faster when I need to work through a heavy workload, but it's still not a huge downside, just one of those nice to have features.
Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Best Testing tool for Web Services
Kommentare: My overall experience using this software is very good as I am highly satisfied with the features that this tool provides while testing any backend application. We can deploy the application in the form of WAR(Web Application archive) format which is mainly used for easy importing of files in tools like JavaEE, JavaSE. We can view the response files in HTML, XML, JSON formats. We can import tools from other softwares like JAX-B, JBoss, Oracle, Apache and implement that working architecture in SoapUI. While testing any backend software, we can define our own properties that the request should contaim while testing. We can customise our own User interface. We can import WSDL, WADL, Swagger. We can create our own workspace to personalise our own test cases and our own projects.
1) We can send other file attachments along with URL we are sending
2) Can perform load testing to check the performance of the software we are testing under load.
3) Can create REST and SOAP projects.
4) We can save the test cases we use frequently to test the same software application.
5) We can define custom properties while testing an application.
6) We can store the keystore we created.
7) We can import other projects and we can use all the eight HTTP methods for testing. We can provide requests to the software in the form of XML, JSON, text, MIME formats.
Nachteile: I haven't found any flaws as the working of this tool is smooth and fast.
Bewertet am 19.8.2019
My expirience with Soap UI
Kommentare: I really like to create an API Test with Soap UI. I used this tool in every Company and I set Soap UI as the technology stack that is to use in the companies.
It is very easy to set up an start with API Test. You don't have to huge know-how about this tool to start your first test and this is great.
Also, you have an extra view and features in the licenced pro version which is useful for data-driven tests and Tests over the ci/cd pipeline.
Nachteile: You don't have the outline view in the free version, this is a big con for me. Because this makes the free version for people with more experience instead of people with less. It is okay to put more function in the pro version but this view thing is good to start with Soap UI.