Durchschnittliche Bewertung83 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 599,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1988
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SoapUI
Bewertet am 16.7.2018
As a QA Engineer "Soap-UI" is my day maker. It's very easy to test API's with this product.
Kommentare: It helps to complete my day to day testing tasks with more efficiently. It saves my time.
01 . Any type of users (Beginners or Experts for API testing) can easily adopt to the user-interface and testing process by using "soap-UI" for couple of hours. And now i'm expert at this software.
02. By defining variables, you can customize parameter values without hard coding the values in whole test-case.
03. You can also use external data sheets to retrieve data to your executions.
04. You can simply send/receive multiple API calls and responses from different API's by just executing a single test suite.
05. Soap-UI provides very large scale of testing methods. examples : Load testing and Functional testing methods including security tests's.
06. SoapUI Open Source product is totally free for anyone who interested in web-service testing and also SoapUI Pro version gives you three types of reporting methods (Printable , Data Export , HTML Reports). I have used all of these versions personally. It's amazing.
01. Some times it's little bit slow when you work with large test cases.
02. When generating test results, soap ui open source doesn't give you much options comparing to pro version.
03. you need to know about "Groovy Scripts" If you want to create automated test plans in SoapUI open source version.
04. Subscription plan prices are bit high if you planned to go through Pro versions. Other than that there are no any cons to mention about this product.
Bewertet am 24.3.2019
SoapUI: A swiss Army Knife for Automation testing with an user friendly platform.
Kommentare: We have integrated the SoapUI with our project to achieve continuous delivery of the project. The security test feature is really helpful in checking the SQL injection and malicious code attachment with just few clicks. SoapUI is helping us to deploy the code to cloud with help of containers, as all this possible because of the robust integration of SoapUI with the other third part tools like Bamboo.
Vorteile: SoapUI is a swiss army knife for automation testing with user friendly user interface as it provides the wide range of testing features in a single pack. API functional testing allows us to add the test form which also scrutinize the third party API for vulnerability. While creating the test form we can also add and integrate it with the mock data to check the result for bulk raw or real data. Groovy code templates allow us to add the macros. The real time statistics show the detail view for running test. SoapUI by SMARTBEAR support is really impressive as you can get the help from experts when we are stuck some area in it.
Nachteile: MockResponse module should be more enhanced and simplified. Script libraries should be also in Open-Source version. Fuzzing Scan module for testing vulnerability is complex as a beginner. Learning curves are sharp but the proper documentation by SoapUI is covering it.