Was ist CA Agile Central?
Solution that lets users manage projects and commands, organize their cooperation with customers, and control their work performance.
CA Agile Central – Details
CA Agile Central – Preisübersicht
CA Agile Central bietet keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für CA Agile Central findest du unten.
CA Agile Central Funktionen
Der Softwareanbieter hat diese Information nicht vervollständigt.
CA Agile Central – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 20 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 2.1.2020
One of the Best Project Management Tools in the Market
Kommentare: A good tool for managinf projects. Could simplify the overall functionality of the product.
Vorteile: Its project management system with cost, budget, billing, resources and task management features help us accurately track the progress and help making important decisions at the business levels. Its reports are higly custmizable allowing data to be viewed from multiple perspective. Plus its process management is customizable allowing to have our own definition of data flow. Finally it provides a single platform for all management aspects.
Nachteile: It is web based mostly. Mobile version is not available. There are many features that are unknown and add an unnecessary burden. Functionality is complex and not easy to understand the flow and its connection to other components.
Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Ca Agile Central - Central for Agile methodologies
Kommentare: We work on development project, We get the work from business in the form of User stories. The user stories and broken down in to Defects and assigned to developers to work. CA agile is tailor made for projects which follow agile methodologies, it has planned set of rules and guidelines that helps. Monitoring and report creation process is simplified. it takes times to get used to the tool, once we are good with the process, it is very easy tool to use. Go for it!
1. Software is build around agile methodologies , best suited for projects using agile.
2. Easy to use, assign the unit of work to a respective team and resource
3. Tailor made for projects which involves a lot of teams within it.
4. Monitoring,Status of work can be easily determined.
5. Dashboards and reports are inbuilt and can be customized.
6. Separate process for sprint planning tabs are available.
7. Different stages of work flow like Backlog, analysis,development, test readiness and test execution and their count along with customization are really helpful.
8. Integrates well with CICD pipeline tools like Jenkins and Sonar Qube etc.
1. Very few fields options are available. We were using ALM before moving on Agile central, all the fields in ALM was not mapped to CA agile. It was difficult to map the fields since it has very less field options.
2. Customization and Report creation during the initial phase was very difficult.
3. Need to depend on the Scrum master to make process changes.
4. Iniital setup of the process was difficult and transition of people from water fall to Agile using CA Agile was challenging.
Bewertet am 27.1.2019
A useful tool for Agile Project Management
Kommentare: I am highly satisfied with Rally. It has helped team plan, groom, execute and track deliverables efficiently. Unwanted documentation is greatly reduced now.
* Web based an intuitive
* Supports Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and other agile frameworks
* Scalable enough to support multiple teams and portfolios
* Backlog creation, Iteration planning, Release Planning, Story creation, Milestone definition, Feature and Initiative (epic) creation, and captures many useful fields that help reduce the elaborate documentation requirements.
* Story dependencies can be tracked easily.
* Discussion tab allows capture useful discussions/ data and helps collaboration on story, feature or initiative.
* Parent - Child relationship can be established between stories
* Multiple reports can be generated that helps team measure performance and productivity.
* Iteration board, Kanban board provide realtime view of team progress.
* It does not work well with Internet Explorer browser.
* License cost is high as compared to other tools like JIRA
Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Service simplifies everyday tasks
Vorteile: With Clarity PPM, I manage project portfolios. There is Project Online, which is based on the SharePoint platform. Thanks to this, I can upload developed projects on that platform to PPM. Such synchronization helps to spend a minimum of time on transferring projects.
Nachteile: Working on projects with colleagues is inconvenient. In addition, I do not like that for some reason it is not always possible to remove participants from projects the first time.
Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Too Much for Us
Kommentare: Clarity was purchased prior to me being hired as the PMO. I found it cumbersome and the Project Managers simply hated it. They felt if didn't do what they needed it to do.
Vorteile: Reporting was pretty good. Of course there was so much configuration that needed to be done to get the reports we needed.
Configuration was tough.
Project Managers found it too complicated.
As the PMO I thought it was like using the Space Shuttle to drive across the street.