Du bist nicht sicher, ob Rally das Richtige ist?
Mit einer beliebten Alternative vergleichen
Weitere gute Alternativen zu Rally
Bewertungen über Rally
Best Agile Tracking Tool
Kommentare: Rally is a great collaborative tool for the whole agile team to use easily and track sprints efficiently. It works really well with other MS products as well for export/import.
Rally is the best tool I've used for agile development tracking. The UI is the clearest and the layout is the most intuitive I've seen on the market. It's so easy to display all defects or all stories, tasks, etc. I love the export functions and how simply one can customize own reports.
It is really expensive and hard to customize fields for sub-projects that are different than the parent projects.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Excellent Project Management Platform - Rally
Kommentare: The overall experience with Rally is excellent. We use Rally extensively for managing all the employees work performance and implementing epics and features to the users with efficient way possible. The timelines could be more clear for anyone looking for quicker updates.
- The most important feature that we use the on daily cadence is, managing projects, creating features, splitting up user stories for better management, time tracking, task managements for user stories to track the completion of the feature. We also create Dashboards for tracking and managing resources efficiently
- The support can be more effective for any queries or cases we create. - There could be more UI features that the Rally product team can bring up for better user experience - The pricing can be better when purchasing with bundles and packages with heavy user license
Agile methodology in the cloud
Kommentare: I get things done using rally, took some time to get used to it, but it delivers the Agile way.
It's a great way to communicate company wide, easy to create user stories and breaking them down into tasks, the latest UI upgrade was a big improvment.
Gets laggy sometimes, can't see attached images properly once there is more than one image, mostly small quirks, all in all it's a good product.
Ca Agile Central - Central for Agile methodologies
Kommentare: We work on development project, We get the work from business in the form of User stories. The user stories and broken down in to Defects and assigned to developers to work. CA agile is tailor made for projects which follow agile methodologies, it has planned set of rules and guidelines that helps. Monitoring and report creation process is simplified. it takes times to get used to the tool, once we are good with the process, it is very easy tool to use. Go for it!
1. Software is build around agile methodologies , best suited for projects using agile. 2. Easy to use, assign the unit of work to a respective team and resource 3. Tailor made for projects which involves a lot of teams within it. 4. Monitoring,Status of work can be easily determined. 5. Dashboards and reports are inbuilt and can be customized. 6. Separate process for sprint planning tabs are available. 7. Different stages of work flow like Backlog, analysis,development, test readiness and test execution and their count along with customization are really helpful. 8. Integrates well with CICD pipeline tools like Jenkins and Sonar Qube etc.
1. Very few fields options are available. We were using ALM before moving on Agile central, all the fields in ALM was not mapped to CA agile. It was difficult to map the fields since it has very less field options. 2. Customization and Report creation during the initial phase was very difficult. 3. Need to depend on the Scrum master to make process changes. 4. Iniital setup of the process was difficult and transition of people from water fall to Agile using CA Agile was challenging.
A useful tool for Agile Project Management
Kommentare: I am highly satisfied with Rally. It has helped team plan, groom, execute and track deliverables efficiently. Unwanted documentation is greatly reduced now.
* Web based an intuitive * Supports Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and other agile frameworks * Scalable enough to support multiple teams and portfolios * Backlog creation, Iteration planning, Release Planning, Story creation, Milestone definition, Feature and Initiative (epic) creation, and captures many useful fields that help reduce the elaborate documentation requirements. * Story dependencies can be tracked easily. * Discussion tab allows capture useful discussions/ data and helps collaboration on story, feature or initiative. * Parent - Child relationship can be established between stories * Multiple reports can be generated that helps team measure performance and productivity. * Iteration board, Kanban board provide realtime view of team progress.
* It does not work well with Internet Explorer browser. * License cost is high as compared to other tools like JIRA