von Grammarly4.7/5 2.234 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Fachleute nutzen es, um fachkundige Hilfe und Feedback über die Richtigkeit ihres Textes in einer Vielzahl von Bereichen wie Recht, Gesundheitswesen, Wissenschaft, Marketing, Technik und Journalismus zu erhalten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung2.234 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.8/5
- Kundenservice 4.5/5
- Funktionen 4.6/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5/5
- Startpreis 15,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
Grammarly Business Funktionen
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Kontextabhängiger Buchstabierer
- Notizen verwalten
- Office Suite
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Grammarly Business
Bewertet am 29.1.2019
A lot to like about Grammarly!
Russell s P.
Kommentare: Very pleased with my experiences with Grammarly - it improves my writing skills and helps me create email and documents that are correctly written.
There's a lot of reasons to like Grammarly, and integrate it into your daily life. Here's the reasons I love it:
- It operates quickly and quietly on your device. There's no difficulty in setting it up and beginning to use it. It just hums along quietly in the background, offering accurate suggestions and feedback.
- Of the tools I've used, Grammarly seems to be the most reliable and accurate. Very seldom do I dislike the recommendations it makes. It also has the ability to catch errors that other, similar platforms just don't seem to catch.
- It works across multiple platforms - even in your Chrome browser. They've also improved their connection/compatibility with G Suite tools, in general, which is great to see.
- You have the ability to customize and add words that you commonly use, but are not widely recognized.
- Somehow it has the ability to notice correctly spelled words that are placed in the wrong setting. This is an impressive feature.
- I also love that they've created an extension that can be used with your Chrome browser. It's free and limited in ability, but sufficient for what I need.
While Grammarly is a phenomenal addition that I highly recommend, here are some observations and concerns:
- It's honestly expensive. The premium version comes at a fee, so I recently just downgraded to use the free version. The features aren't quite as robust in the free version, but it works for what I need.
- To my knowledge, Grammarly does not offer much with regards to mobile support (yet). It would be a great addition, as a lot of work-related emailing is conducted via a cell phone.
- Grammarly doesn't "play well" with certain platforms. It can be glitchy, for example, with platforms like Blackboard, which is commonly used by colleges (undergraduate and graduate). I'm not sure if this is a Grammarly issue or Blackboard issue, but it would be nice to see this resolved.
Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Makes you sound smarter
Kommentare: I like it overall, it helps me write better, and makes me not feel like I have to proofread a lot which I don't do a lot of anyway (I'm a creator vs editor, leave me alone, haha). This way at least I don't make as many grammatical or spelling mistakes when I write. I do have to turn it off sometimes because sometimes it gets annoying with their bugs.
Vorteile: It's a simple chrome extension that I love using whenever I write marketing materials. I have it on when I write on my landing pages, emails, social media posts and more. The great thing about this extension is that sometimes I misspell things (it happens) and it shows me when I do. It also shows me if I mistype something or write something in a grammatically incorrect way. I mean, it's not perfect so it's not like it's a human reading the text and telling you you're writing something totally wrong - but it helps with spelling and simple grammar. It makes life easier by making you sound better, so you get less annoying people on social media telling you to proofread. Who's got time to proofread when I have so much content to create? 😂
Nachteile: It doesn't always work. For example, on this site. I made some little mistakes while writing this review, and the incorrectly written word did get underlined... however when I clicked to get it corrected according to the suggestion by the extension, it did not end up correcting it. So it corrects it for a second and then it reverts back. So that's clearly a bug or something. It does the same thing when I use it in ActiveCampaign - sometimes it messes up the formatting bc of the plugin. Also in some places, where I write copy directly onto a landing page builder like Clickfunnels, if I do not correct or ignore the red underlines on words that were "incorrectly" written (sometimes it corrects words that are correct... at least correct for me) if I leave them, the page saves WITH the red underlines, so then people see those underlines when they are viewing the landing page regardless of whether they have the plugin or not (from what I've heard from people). So, still some bugs clearly.
Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Makes my Life Easier and My Content Precise!
Kommentare: Grammarly is a great tool for grammar and language correction available in the market today. It makes your language precise and accurate. It not just corrects your grammar but also suggest smart alternatives for the words used in the text. Perfect for email editing and content correction.
Vorteile: Grammarly is certainly the God of all grammar correction apps and tools available in the market today. It checks grammar and suggest relevant and better alternatives for word selection to make your language precise and more beautiful. As a content creator, grammarly has become a part of my daily routine. I feel paralysed without grammarly. Grammarly extension can be added to chrome which makes it extensible to most of the platforms and editors. whether it is writing emails to clients or creating content for the website, grammarly will always have your back. It supports browsers like chrome, mozilla and platforms like google docs and other editors. Thus, it makes my life so much better because only God can master and perfect the english language with all its intricacies. Now you can also send your work to grammarly proof-readers to fool-proof your work.
Well there aren't many cons about grammarly. However, I have noticed the slight problems which are:
1. At times it suggest incorrect or irrelevant alternatives for prepositions or words used.
2. When a keyword is repeated in the text, grammarly keeps suggesting the replacement of it which is not required.
3. It doesn't work with Microsoft Office Word.
4. For full features you have to upgrade to premium version which isn't cheap but worth it.
Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Don’t send another carelessly worded document again.
Kommentare: The product is extremely easy to use. Errors and suggestions are easy to see and adjust. This product has significantly changed the way my team’s emails read. My boss is an intelligent man but is not the most tech savvy. He constantly has typos and always fails to see them. Grammarly makes those mistakes very obvious and lets him just click it to fix it. This product will definitely help you look more professional and far less careless. No one wants a typo in their emails or reports for all to see. Grammarly helps to prevent that.
Vorteile: Grammarly is probably the most useful tool I’ve ever found. I pride myself on my grammar ability, but when typing quickly I find that I just get careless or that the mass of words I just wrote merges together and some typos or bad grammar just get overlooked. It’s going to happen. Grammarly almost entirely ensures that it doesn’t happen again. It’s not perfect because it doesn’t always understand what I mean in certain circumstances. However, the most common mistakes I see from coworkers is not actual wrong grammar but just careless typos. This software works better at eliminating those errors more than any other software I’ve used. The bonus of purchasing this product is that it will also integrate into Word. Grammarly is basically like having an English teacher helping you write in the best and most clear way possible.
Nachteile: Needs Mac integration! Mac users unfortunately do not get to experience all of the features that Windows users get. Grammarly is good but not perfect. Make sure the change it suggests is what you actually need. You might be typing something that appears wrong but in fact is what is meant. Do not just click change on everything without verifying it’s what you meant
Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Kommentare: As long as you don't expect miracles and intend to use the software only as a last line of defense, Grammarly Business is a good choice. But, if you plan to use it in place of an editor, you will be disappointed.
Vorteile: Grammarly Business catches more errors than the spell/grammar checkers that are built into leading word processing software. It discovers a lot of errors that easily slip past the human eye, such as "though" vs "through." The interface is also easy to use.
Nachteile: Users need to have a strong foundational understanding of grammar, usage, and sentence flow in order to evaluate Grammarly Business suggestions. While it does find a lot of errors that would otherwise go undetected, it also makes a lot of suggestions that are either outright wrong or that weaken the sentence. It's great as a "final step" to double-check your work, but blindly accepting all suggestions will produce poor results.