Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
von Stellar Information Technology4 / 5 5 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
USA, Europa und Asiatisch-Pazifischer Raum.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 3.8 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6 / 5
- Startpreis 49,99 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Stellar Information Technology
- Gegründet 1993
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
Bewertet am 27.6.2018
This software allows me to extract customers data from hard drives that are corrupted or erased.
Vorteile: The interface is very easy to use especially for first time users. It has a high success rate when it comes to data recovery. For the price it's one of the best data recovery software around. The company offers customer support via phone, email, and live chat! They also have great online informational resources for users to access. It's very easy to install.
Nachteile: The scan speeds are fast but recovery speeds can be very slow sometimes taking up to 12-24 hours for complete recovery time. Vector images can't be recovered by this software for some odd reason. Doesn't recovery Polaroid X3F format photos. Free version only recovery's 1GB of data do you don't really know what will be recovered unless you buy the program. What would be nice is if the program did the full scan but wouldn't allow recovery until you purchased the software license. That would allow users to safely purchase the software without going in blind. Is expensive but not as expensive as physical data recovery. The preview function doesn't always work for multimedia files.
Bewertet am 29.7.2018
One of the best tool for data recovery.
I was trying to recover my tally database files no other tool could recover that file it but this awesome tool recovered it.
It supports the vast number of file types like media files, office files, zip files and tally files also, I am amazed.
Very competitive price for the professional license, local vendors charge here more than that for 1 recovery service
To analyze recovered files this gives different types of views in this tool like
I can view any single type of files at one place and select which files to recover
Awesome tool for the great price.
Cannot add custom signatures for unsupported file formats.
Advance partition recovery not up to the mark for recovering lost files (recovery after formatting partition) it missed some files and recovered lots of corrupted files.
Bewertet am 24.11.2017
Amazing data recovery software! I would like to recommend this tool to all my know ones.
Kommentare: I am able to recover my data.
Vorteile: Awesome and easy to use GUI. The best thing about this tool is it shows preview before performing the recovery option.
Nachteile: The basic con about this software is that it doesn't suits normal person pocket as their price are little much higher than other software.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Stellar Information Systems an 28.11.2017
Thanks for using the software.We really appreciate your feedback!!!
Bewertet am 26.4.2018
The software did not help me recover anything
Vorteile: It was easy to install and run the recovery scans even though it did not actually work for me. It was also a nice interface
Nachteile: I did not like how it did not do what it was supposed to and then the customer service people did not want to refund me and kept giving me the runaround until I threatened to contact BBB because of their history of complaints
Bewertet am 26.12.2017
Easy to Use software which can easily recovers lost data from internal and external storage media
Kommentare: Recovered my lost official documents
Vorteile: The software offers offers 30 days Money Back guarantee and the customer support is very effective and helpful.I must recommend it to be used .
Nachteile: The software is unable to recover all the files of my Hard Drive.Approximately 80% were recovered and the rest 20% of files are shown as delete files.