Wer nutzt diese Software?
The program is suitable for companies where work with data and reports is handled manually, more than one person participates in the payment approval process.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- ABM Cloud
- Gegründet 2009
Über ABM Cashflow
The analytics are convenient and flexible. It provides precise data about current company finance at any given point in time in the context of bank accounts and budgets.
Integration with online banking speeds up the process of making payments and minimizes the risk of error.
The algorithm for payments approvals can be automatically modified by the rules you specify, depending on the payment amounts, budgets, type of your business or even staff availability at work.
ABM Cashflow Funktionen
- Cash Management
- Gewinn-und Verlustrechnung
- Konsolidierung / Roll-Up (Reporting)
- Mehrere Abteilungen / Projekte
- „Was wäre wenn“-Szenarien
- Cash Management
- Für Hedge Fonds
- für Regierung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ABM Cashflow
Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Manage company's finance, request/control for payment, plan/fact reporting
Comprehensive and flexible system of money management in the company. 1. The system manages all payments of the company in a centralized way. It solves the tasks of all participants in the process ... from the principal up to the manager.
The system controls the negotiation process in many parameters (time, terms of contract, thresholds, amounts, etc.).
The system is a designer and our individual processes are configured in it.
We have more than 200 payments a day in our company and the system perfectly copes with it. Managers and chiefs always see full information about the status of the application. 2. Usable interface for each user. All participants receive immediate notifications of the status of the application.
The system visually looks like a control panel, where all the information always available for you.
For example, you can immediately see all the applications for payment, as well as the availability of cash in the accounts. Also, you can carry out transactions on partial payment of applications. At the same time, managers will be informed of the change. 3. Financial reporting. Plan/actual. Everything is clear and understandable. Color hints and selection of the most important indicators.
The "Payment schedule" report for each day. All incomes and expenses are immediately become visible. On the ground of this report you can quickly make decisions.
1. At the initial stage, it is necessary to plan / design the approval processes. But the experts of the ABM Cloud assist you in such questions.
2. Customization of the system (document fields, their binding, default values, formats, reconciliation process settings ..) is performed flexibly, but only by the ABM Cashflow consultants. Although it is quite fast and within the cost of rent, but it would be convenient to be able to customize by yourself. They promise to add such function in the next releases.
Bewertet am 15.11.2018
ABM Cashflow for payment management in a consulting and IT company
Kommentare: We are planning our payables for the year ahead and the system checks what part of the budget is our application. If the declared amount exceeds the budget, the approval goes through another branch of the process, with the involvement of top management.
- The great data visualization! Graphs show receivables and payables which we expected to get and what we really had. Moreover, there is colour display.
- Also, you can save all changes like sums, comments or expenditure headings. All payments are seen in one single process and everybody can determine at what stage of approval their application.
- The functionality of application allows you to leave comments and look through the history.
- As a marketing specialist, I can see information that I really need to use.
Nachteile: It is not a full financial planning system, but only a tool for the coordination of payments. However, we knew about it and implemented system for such goals. The system was integrated with our accounting system.