Durchschnittliche Bewertung433 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Angaben zum Hersteller
Secure Mobility Client mit Multi-Faktor-Authentifizierung für Endgeräte.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für AnyConnect
Bewertet am 6.2.2018
A solid VPN client platform for technical and non-technical alike
Kommentare: Enterprise-class product for VPN access to maintain productivity and security from remote or insecure network locations.
- Stable software that is polished and minimalist.
- Vendor-supported software; If you have problems, Cisco offers enterprise-level technical support channels for enterprise application managers.
- Apple/Windows support, with very similar feature and interface parity. Sometimes this is not the case for some cross-platform applications.
- Provide integration for multi-factor authentication (Duo, RSA, etc.)
- Flexible design to support multiple VPN profiles, should you need to manage multiple access profiles.
- Client software updates are automatically deployed from VPN servers to client end-point installs, making it a very elegant solution for non-technical and technical users alike.
Nachteile: - Successful and reliable VPN access is built upon a robust network and a VPN server configuration. Updates pushed to AnyConnect software provided by the company I work for have caused issues for users periodically. This is not necessarily the fault of Cisco AnyConnect, but rather, an issue with communication and coordination of changes between VPN support personnel and end-users. If VPN personnel make changes to the VPN server infrastructure that impacts end-users, its important to consider when and how to coordinate those changes so as to minimize the impact and frustration to end-users.
Bewertet am 20.2.2019
A VPN Client That Just Works
Kommentare: Cisco AnyConnect has provided our users with an easy solution for securely connecting to the corporate LAN. I've found that Cisco's TAC group has also done a good job of supporting the product on the rare occasion when an issue does pop up. Overall, this is the perfect solution for our company: you're hardly aware that the product is even running and the support of the application by Cisco has given us nothing but confidence with its use within an enterprise environment.
Vorteile: I've used the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client over the last 10 years while also managing AnyConnect client-to-site configurations on ASAs. Both as a user and administrator, the product is straight-forward: through a few easy and well-documented steps, the VPN configuration is created leaving the client to simply login via the GUI which will provide them with the appropriate release and version of AnyConnect for their OS. Whether they're on a Mac, PC, or their mobile device, the process and use of AnyConnect to access our corporate network is easy and transparent for the non-technical user which means less time spent teaching and troubleshooting.
Nachteile: Around a year ago, I worked with users and also personally experienced issues following a Windows update. Cisco TAC was able to work with us on changes to the .xml profile and get us up and running. 99% of the time, the product works fine. On the rare occasion that there are issues, more meaningful error messages would aid in determining root cause.
Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Simple secure mobile client tool that works properly
Kommentare: In overall, I think Anyconnect secure mobile client is a very robust, simple; but effective tool. Provides secure connection and enable you do your work professionally. I highly recommend as a business solution.
Vorteile: I'm using it as a VPN client to have secure web connection which is required for our mails, online systems or confidential links. First of all, Cisco Anyconnect is a very simple tool with a mini interface which appears at the bottom of your screen. Secondly, due to it's light interface it never cause computer to slow down. Connection speed is high and connection does not get lost most of the times. There is a small menu where you can access connection and certificate settings. You can reach the program from it's hidden icon at the right bottom and you can understand if it's connected or not.
Nachteile: Connection speed may be quite long if your internet connection is not high enough. Also you may be disconnected due to your speed. I don't think this is depends on software performance.
Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Easy, easy, easy
Vorteile: I'm not a firewall expert, but even I can get AnyConnect setup on a Cisco ASA 5XXX series in about an hour. It's a pretty straightforward process with lots of guides available. Installing it on the client is even easier, and the best part is that it's only two or three mouse clicks to get connected, so it's very easy to teach to an end user. The connection is rock solid, I've never had issues with connectivity.
Nachteile: Licensing anything with Cisco is confusing, and this is no exception. Even though I've done it several times, it still takes me more time than I'd care to admit to figure out the correct SKU for the software license I need. It's also annoying that many ASA's need to have a 512MB RAM stick installed before AnyConnect can be used. Configuring AnyConnect to use Radius is also pretty confusing for me, although this more a function of the ASA than AnyConnect.
Bewertet am 21.3.2018
A very nice and easy way to connect to my companies VPN
-I like Cisco AnyConnect's small footprint. it only uses the screen real estate that is needed.
-It provides multiple VPNs for me to connect to. If the east coast VPN is down, I can try the west cost VPN.
- it shows me the my ip address which is a nice feature
- it has a drop down of local wireless and wired networks that I can use to connect to the VPN, along with the signal strenght of each wireless network which is very handy.
- It just works, I never really have any problems getting onto my VPN which is the most important featur in my book
- it kicks me off after 24 hours, I'm not sure if this is cisco limitation, or a company restriction, but it would be nice if i could stay connected forever.
-rarely despite entering all the correct credentials i still can't access the VPN, but I think this is a company issue instead of a cisco issue