Durchschnittliche Bewertung80 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
Cloud reputation management system that allows large enterprises to monitor or manage online ratings and respond to customer feedback.
- Sammlung mehrere Kanäle
- Social Media-Kennzahlen
- Social Media-Überwachung
- Überprüfung bewerten
- Konfigurierbare Warnmeldungen
- Nachverfolgung von Influencers
- Segmentierung der Audienz
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Reputation.com
Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Reputation.com Is The Best MarTech Software for All-in-One Listings and Rating/Review Management
Kommentare: The level of service, flexibility, and full-service offerings is a breathe of fresh air compared to my experience with other major players in the listing management and rating/review space. I never feel pressured or forced into a contract. I always feel comfortable providing honest feedback that will be taken to heart. I feel confident knowing I can trust this platform and their staff to help my department specialists deliver on our clients' high expectations. I'd recommend Reputation.com over any other software in these spaces (1) listing management (2) ratings & review software and smart data services (3) surveys (4) Local SEO reporting The fact that they also have modules that cover Social and more is value-add for me and my team.
1. 3rd party review integration that isn't offered by other providers
2. Google Seller Ratings for my client's SEM and paid search efforts
3. Organic search performance reporting, scheduling and customization
4. Add-on solutions for any client need - surveys, review requests, listing management, ratings/review management
5. Scaleability for multi-location businesses and franchise-based businesses with unlimited users and customizable user roles to limit platform access to various enterprise stakeholders (i.e. franchisees, managers, etc.)
6. Direct access to the technical product managers for software feedback
Nachteile: The Reputation.com training program is intuitive and helpful, but it could be much more robust to help specialists tap into advanced features offered by the platform faster than learning on their own.
Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Reputation.com is making strides at being more customer friendly.
Kommentare: When I first started at my company, it was difficult to make any changes quickly that would benefit our clients. It is getting easier to customize what we need from Rep.com as time goes on. Similarly, I didn't have such good luck in finding a customer service manager who could answer our questions fully or timely. I'm pleased to say that too has changed and not only do we get our questions answered - but also we get a heads up so that we are not caught flat-footed when our clients ask us something that we should have known ahead of time. Rep.com has made great strides in 3 years - and I look forward to even more improvement.
Vorteile: Being able to customize the review request surveys we send out on behalf of our clients.
Nachteile: Creating or customizing reports that mean something to our clients regarding their reputation is difficult to do.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Reputation.com an 5.4.2019
Thanks so much for your feedback, Karen. We're working hard to make improvements with our customized reporting as well as customer experience. We're happy to hear you've noticed improvements.
-Erin, Community Manager