Wer nutzt diese Software?
People who think payroll and taxes shouldn't be so hard. OnPay simplifies payroll, automates (and guarantees) tax filings and payments, syncs with Xero and QuickBooks, and can even handle benefits.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung138 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Preisinformationen First month free, then $36 + $4 per employee each month. No hidden fees.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2007
Growing businesses love OnPay. "It's an easy, quick, mobile-friendly system that doesn't require a steep learning curve," according to Entrepreneur's list of the best small business payroll solutions. Pay employees by direct deposit, automate tax payments and filings, and get OnPay's guarantee that filings will be error free. For $36 plus $4 per employee (and no hidden fees), get unlimited pay runs for hourly, salaried, tipped workers, and contractors. You can even add benefits in all 50 states.
- 401(k) Tracking
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Mehrere Länder
- Mehrere Staaten (USA)
- Scheck Druck
- Self-Service Portal
- Verwaltung von Unterstützungsleistungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für OnPay
Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Great (probably the best) online payroll service
Kommentare: I really love this online payroll service. After a lot of research of a variety of payroll options, we moved from Paychex to OnPay a couple of years ago and it was absolutely the right move. I can't speak for large companies, but for small and medium sized companies I do believe this is the best, most reliable and most economical service available.
I run a small business and onpay is perfect for processing our payroll. Some of the features we love:
1) Easy to use interface
2) Employees enter all their own bank information, withholdings, etc.
2) Employees can log in to download their own tax forms, details of previous pay runs, etc. (I don't need to print or distribute these forms or information.)
3) Onpay takes care of all the appropriate taxes, etc.
4) Although I am on a biweekly pay cycle, I can run a payroll whenever I want. (For instance, I can make a separate holiday bonus run)
5) I can easily switch between paper checks or direct deposit if needed
6) It's easy to adjust an employees pay or add other categories of payment
7) Great customer support. Whenever I have had a question or needed assistance, I have had the answer pleasantly and quickly
8) It's a great value and you get what is promised. I don't get any emails asking me to purchase other services or upgrade or other things that I don't need.
9) The transition from our previous payroll service to Onpay was easy and seamless.
Nachteile: When I am out of the country, I have a hard time running payroll. I know this has to do with internet security, but I wish there was a straight-forward way to accommodate this issue.
Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Kommentare: The big problem solved over the previous provider experience is the quality of customer service. Instead of being handed from 'specialist' to 'specialist', and putting up with constant confusion, mis communication and errors, OnPay are just on it. When you talk or communicate with OnPay you communicate with a real person who knows their business, what your business needs, their software, and who won't stop working with you personally until you are completely happy.
Visually intuitive platform that takes what is a central admin process from functional to pleasurable.
OnPay offers simple, clear, visually attractive navigation for both the admins and the employees. Multiple reports options with the same visual simplicity and clarity, all easily sharable and usable. By comparison to the alternative payroll software we used prior, OnPay feels like its been designed by users, and not by accounting mechanics.
Nachteile: The OnPay software just works, if there are problems, or least likes, can't think of anything significant.