von Travel Connection Technology
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Our software is dedicated to DMCs, Wholesalers, OTAs, Tour Operators and MICE professionals. We have back, mid and front office systems, a gateway connected to over 125 XML suppliers.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis $399/Monat
- Preisinformationen A setup fee plus monthly fee depending on the product configuration.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Travel Connection Technology
- Gegründet 2007
Travel Connection Technologys software products allow the travel agents to have an up to date solution, helping them to optimize the booking process, to grow the profitability and to manage online interaction with suppliers and clients through effective management of prices & availability and online selling of travel products (B2B| B2C |white label| XML gateway), so that they save money and efforts and become more competitive.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Traviola
Bewertet am 21.1.2018
Amazing Platform you can start with them and you will grow with them and they will support you
Speed ... It's like a formula... Its the most thing I like it,
Friendly and Easy to use and it's providing us always with the latest technology,
If you want to start with your online business in travel industry, Traviola it's the better platform to start with it and grow with it,
was advisor at all the time, Thank you so much and appreciate your cooperations
Nachteile: I dislike the concept of having some mapping problems, its the worst things i had ever faced, its the thing that sometimes, gives other suppliers better rates and better availability. Cons: They should raise their customer service from four to five star because the platform is a little bit better than the support. Cons: We need to focus on developing features and functionalities that will increase the level of user-friendly. Focus on user experience. Detailed reports in terms of searches, bookings and sales and other admin functionalities are also to be considered.
Bewertet am 12.9.2017
1. The unification of my operations for the operators.
2. Getting rid of the hassle of having to maintain a software hosted in my premises.
3. It saves a lot of effort for me and hence money.
4. Prices can be compared with no extra effort at all. This is crucial in my business.
1. Traviola does not need any training for the operations team.
2. It saves a lot of effort and time for the operators by bringing all your wholesalers to your fingertips in one screen.
3. You can follow up with your reservations in an adequate way.
4. You can sell your own inventory and combine this with your wholesalers' inventory.
5. You don't have to maintain any lookup for geographic locations and alike yourself.
6. The SAAS works perfectly in Traviola's case. You don't have to do anything related to housekeeping, backup, load balancing... etc.
7. The system is fairly stable and fast.
8. The booking platform can be very easily integrated into your already existing website.
1. Some problems might arise from the wholesalers themselves and this kind of problems the Traviola team can't control (and this is natural but still a drawback).
2. Sometimes the support might take a little long.