Wer nutzt diese Software?
Durchschnittliche Bewertung9 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2016
PracticeProtect is the easy way for Accountants to manage passwords, control access & protect data. Secure your firm with: One Portal & One Password For All Your Applications; Control Access for all team, whether Home Based, Outsourced or Offshore; Prevent Unauthorised Password Resets; Full Access Visibility (Mandatory Breach Legislation ready); Optional Two-Factor Identification; Suspicions Activity Notifications; Works With Xero, Quickbooks and all other Cloud Accounting applications.
- Compliance Management
- Einmalige Anmeldung
- Privileged Account Management
- E-Mail-Anhang Schutz
- Erkennungssystem für unberechtigte Eingriffe
- Threat Response
- Web-Bedrohungen verwalten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PracticeProtect
Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Perfect place for my team to access all our apps with one login.
Kommentare: Confidence that the company's passwords are secure as I now in control of what they are and when they get changed.
- Single spot for my team to login to all our applications across accounting, advice, smsf and finance.
- Geo-locking for my offshore team
- Control of my teams passwords - each password for each app is now unique rather than relying on my team to come up with their own passwords.
- Really great support from the team, always very quick to respond with any issues.
- Sometimes the extension doesn't work - have to refresh or clear cache
- When you enter a password for a app in the admin portal, I'd like to be able to see what it is so I can check it is the most current. I currently have to have a separate system to store passwords used for the team,
- From a ops point of view, I'd like to be able to test my teams passwords work once I set them up in the admin portal (instead of having to log in as them). Overall minor things, the app works great as a single sign on solution.
Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Practice Protect provides with with an amazing tool to ensure that our Security is
Vorteile: What we like most about the system is the peace of mind that our data, and our clients' data is always 100% protected. We also love the fact that our team can access their relevant software with ease and not have to remember passwords or even remember to change the passwords
Nachteile: What we like least is that some applications are limited - for example Office365 - we use this tool in our business and would like all parts available to us
Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Practice Protect team are passionate about ensuring the software is working for our setup.
Vorteile: Simply to use once installed, provides us confidence that the risk of a security breach is minimised.
Nachteile: You need to work diligently to ensure that all applications are covered properly. Setup is time consuming but what price should be place on security?
Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Have only used for two weeks before going on leave.
Kommentare: Practice Protect gives us password security, restricts login ip addresses and saves time entering passwords. It means that we have a faster set up for new staff or easy to log out staff that are leaving.
Vorteile: Able to protect passwords even from issuing to staff. Saves time as we no longer need to find passwords to enter. Support was great it helping set up and iron out login issues.
Nachteile: A couple of logins are not available due to log in platform used by the banks. When I'm logged out due to time lapse it often asks me to reload the extension.
Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Great security software to manage passwords for staff
Kommentare: I gain a level of control with software as a service products that I otherwise would not have.
Vorteile: The ease of use and support to get the system up and running. The ability to add additional programs can be done without support, but the staff is helpful in adding new software as requested.
Nachteile: I would have liked to get it setup sooner, there was a delay between purchase date to setup date. Onboarding processes could be streamlined.