Durchschnittliche Bewertung40 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 20,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
Financial data aggregator that extracts information from invoices, receipts, and email and stores it in a centralized hub.
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Cash Management
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Disparate Datenerfassung
- E-Mail-Adressen extrahieren
- IP Adressen-Extraktion
- Audit Trail (Prüfpfad)
- Cash Management
- Gewinn-und Verlustrechnung
- Mehrere Abteilungen / Projekte
- „Was wäre wenn“-Szenarien
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Hubdoc
Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Hubdoc
Kommentare: Hubdoc is one of our favorite apps here at Entreflow, it's a perfect place for us to store all of our client's documentation. It's super easy for our clients once everything is set up to just take a picture of a receipt, and forward an email to the unique email address.
It has three amazing features:
It fetches statements, our client statements directly from the source. So, all of their bank statements, phone bills, hydro bills, any kind of account or they'd have a regular statement, it fetches those as soon as they're released and brings them to us.
They have a unique email address that they're given through Hubdoc. Anything that comes to their email; receipts for any purchases online or what have you, they can forward directly to Hubdoc and they can also set up email forwarding depending on their email service to have those automatically sent over.
With the phone app they can take pictures of receipts on the fly while they're out and about and they don't have to actually categorize those expenses through the app they just to take a picture and they're done. So we're able to get all of the documentation that we're required to close their books super easily. Another stand-out feature for this app is the OCR technology; so it'll read what's on the image or the attachment that’s sent to Hubdoc, and the data that's on there, and try to categorize it as best it can. We're still involved in verifying and pushing the data. You can set up some automation in there but for the most part it reads the data quite well and it saves data entry time. So what happens with Hubdoc is once the transaction or the document comes in, the OCR is there to read the transaction level of data, you can then push the transaction over to Quickbooks Online or Xer
Nachteile: So, where we’d like to see some development is in the multi-currency functionality. So, a lot of our clients have bills that come in in U.S. dollars. It's a little bit messy with the effects moving over to Quickbooks.
Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Hubdoc is part of my software suite
Hubdoc is a great all-in-one expense tracking/ document collecting software solution. I set up all of my clients with this software and show them how to use it on their phones and through email. Two great features for the accountant or bookkeeper.
1) Receipt capture. No longer will you need to contact your clients to request what a particular charge is because they can simply scan the receipt at the time of purchase, or forward the digital receipt to their specific email address. The software pulls the necessary information from the receipt and pre-populates an entry to the accounting software you have synced to their Hubdoc account.
2) Connection to banks and credit card companies is super by the automatic download of statements. No longer do you have to go to each of the client's bank's websites and manually download the statements for reconciliation. Hubdoc will grab them for you.
Nachteile: Hubdoc will categorize an expense to push the charge as a bill/invoice or directly to a bank account into the accounting software. One negative feature is the inability to tag the bank accounts with the last four digits of the credit/debit card that was used so the Hubdoc can push directly to that bank account. At this time of publication, we have to manually add the bank account to push the expense to - also assuming you have the last four digits of the cards memorized. Which I do not.