von TeamGenius Systems
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Youth sports organization administrators and coaches in soccer, hockey, volleyball, baseball, basketball and lacrosse.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung29 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Free for up to 20 players. $4/player/year after that.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
- TeamGenius Systems
- Gegründet 2015
- Nachverfolgung von Spielergebnissen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für TeamGenius
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
TeamGenius - Potential
Kommentare: This definitely saves on the data entry aspects. However, everyone must have a responsive device to use the app.
Vorteile: Data readily available when entered. Multi-user capability
1) Not Intuitive - By default, users wind up entering data by individual player, which is not the strength of this application. The default wireframe should lead users to the group data entry mode, where a group of players ("Criteria") are rated on a specific skill.
2) Terms - Recommend polling ordinary users on the terminology used by the app. The current terms do not connect with ordinary users
3) Rating Scale - The directors of my club say not to use the rating of "0" because the app fouls up calculation of averages. This doesn't make much sense in this day and age that when can not use a valid rating of zero and make standard calcuations. You can follow up with Joe Felipe or Joel Standford at Downstate Volleyball VBC.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von TeamGenius an 8.10.2018
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, Dennis. We have some major updates planned for our mobile app that will be rolling out over the next few months. These should help with the default views and terminology preferences you mentioned. We understand that for some organizations and criteria, a score of zero means something and it is on our road map to make this change so that zero can be entered as a valid score. Also note that our native app works on any iOS or Android device. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. Our team discusses every suggestion and we are constantly making changes in response to feedback like yours.
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Team Genuis Great App
Kommentare: Love it! Makes our evaluation process so much easier. Plus the support we received from the team was amazing. 30mins or less was the typical response time to a support question, and most times tit was under 20mins.
Vorteile: This is a great app for evaluation software. We use it for a large minor hockey organization that is over 1000 players, and the ease of use, of the software is second to none. Scores are entered and visible in real time, and as soon as the evaluation is complete we can export, and view the scores via multiple file formats. It makes for super quick turnaround.
Nachteile: The software does take some getting use to, and if you have another association that has already used the software it might be easier to have them help you with setup. We went through multiple test evaluations before we got it down, but once we did, we just cloned it for other divisions.